The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Okay...I am almost done packing, so I figured I could check in...guess no urgency to watch today's episode--bummer! Maybe Tracy Tuesday tomorrow? But that hasn't worked for the past couple of weeks--actually she hasn't been on Tuesday in a while...it was W-F for a few weeks, then just a Monday and then just a Wed. last week. Hopefully JE was just needing some time off this summer and that is why!

Try to be pop in the breakroom tonight around 10 eastern if you can (9 central)....

Edit

Yes today's episode was stupid...can jason have more visitors in jail??? Does he even go in his cell?

Only funny part was alexis and carly for those few scenes...

My friend is coming over with a bottle of champagne now to celebrate/toast the Bar Mitzvah---and of course, who am I to turn that down--ha ha!!

Will be online tonight about 9 central..

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm heading to the breakroom...http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 (almost 9pm central)

done packing (well putting stuff out) my husband has to put it all in the suitcases and organize everything cause i am way too messy and just shove stuff in! The perfectionist I am NOT! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks BSG! I am going to vote in the am before I leave at hellagood and try to post one more time here, but just in case...hope you all have a good week and a half and hope for some Tracy goodness while I am gone...

I'll miss you guys! Keep up the good work at Hellagood while I am gone...I am going to do my best to post while I am gone (we will have our laptop with us) My in laws stay up til all hours of the night, so I am sure I will be up late.

Going to try to get some sleep...hey..you guys get rid of me and you get Staci back Thursday...a pretty good deal--ha ha :P

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

TL: just posted on HG and it worked for me. It's all up to you! Or hooked. Whoever gets there first. :-)

Edit: TL, You're totally right about the character game. Just went there now. It's closed. Oh, ok...I just went back. They closed that thread...it might have been getting too long or something. Here's the new link: HG Character Game Continued

Edited by brownstonegirl

• Members

Okay...going to vote at hellagood now and then have to scoot out of here! Have a great week everyone!

Edit---had the pleasure of knocking the Super couple out of the park---see ya Luke/laura!!!! Do I delete them you guys? Or let lotamoxie do it? I didn't want to just take them off and have people say who deleted them..

Shaloha as they saw in Hawaii temple (shalom which means peace and aloha combined!)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Fic update: I'm averaging about 3 paragraphs a day. At this rate, it'll take me just as long to get Luke and Tracy laid as it took TIIC. Oy.

Have fun in Hawaii, Hooked. I'm not much of a tropics person, but I'd take anywhere over here at the moment. My coworker has strep throat. Guess who gets to cover her problem-child hospital for the rest of the week!??! Yay.

Tracy is supposed to be on this week, isn't she? Say she's supposed to be on this week.....

• Members

YAY!! Hooked delivered the final blow to Luke and Laura at the HellaGood Couples Game!! Woohoo - we did it!!

BSG, Thanks for posting the link to the continuted HG Character Game. At 2am when I couldn't post and found it was closed, I muttered some curse words and dragged myself off to bed. I didn't think to go and check the thread section to find out what happened so I didn't get to vote in time for yesterday. Anyhoo, I've updated the link in my signature for the continued HG Character Game.

The current standings in the HG Character Game are: Lucky: 78, Sam: 80, Tracy: 142!!!

As for the HG Couples Game: Luke and Tracy are in the lead with 69 points! Next - tralling WAAAY behind them are Robin 'n' Patrick and Robert 'n' Holly with 20 points each and the other 17 couples trailing just behind them.

Please let Tracy be on today. I guess that Lulu helping Tracy business was only a prop to get the logan/scott paternity reveal? I guess Lulu's too busy visiting Jason in prison and fighting off Logan's war enemy to visit Tracy. :(

• Members

If I were an Iraq vet, I'd be insulted at how GH is portraying them--amoral criminals who are out to get whatever they can, regardless of who they hurt.

Of course, I'm a woman, and I'm insulted at how GH portrays women. I'm gay, and I'm really insulted about how GH portrays gay people (like, we show up long enough to get the $h|t kicked out of us, then disappear without another mention). And I'm a pagan, who doesn't exist in the soap world except on the sucky NBC soaps, and then only as comic relief (because people's religions are SO darn funny when they aren't Christian!)

Why do I watch this show again?

Oh, yeah. Tracy. Tracy Tracy Tracy. That's what keeps me coming back.

Man, Jane Elliot needs to get her own show--something prime time--so I can stop watching GH altogether....

ETA: I was bored, so I made a poll over on Jane-Elliot.com. Come choose your favorite Tracy. Now, I've got four minutes to read Harry Potter before my lunch break is over.

Edited by MinervaFan