• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks Halee!!

It could actually be 3--but I doubt it. CGS has "Tracy pays Ethan a visit" for august 3rd and soaps.com has it for tomorrow.

SON has this:

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Robin shows Patrick the mutilated photos she found of them in her locker on Tuesday, August 3. Lisa fiercely defends herself. On Wednesday, August 4, Mac is off-put by Maxie's romantic choices. Tracy is genuinely concerned about Ethan. Ethan, meanwhile, worries about Maya. Will Tracy's hovering be too much for Ethan to handle on Friday, August 6? Sonny's thoughts turn to Brenda. Brenda, meanwhile, contacts her old friend Robin.

Kind of makes it sounds like at least W and F right? And the CGS is for the 3rd. IF we get two days this week it will be a miracle! LOL

I went back and looked at my clips from last year.

July - 4

august - 2

sept - 1

Oct - 6

And TG was back Sept 30 but didn't come back to PC til the Oct 13th. I heard TG is not back on screen til probably late oct this year, and I think JE is done taping til he is back. Probably won't be much worse than last year's summer/early fall numbers.

July episodes for this year was a whopping 2 per SON!

WHat is so sad is JE had 56 episodes as of July 31st according to SON. JI had 13 and LC had 12. Mayor Floyd was on more than either of them and baby josslyn was on almost the total of edward/monica combined!

• Members

Happy Birthday, Hooked!

GH certainly doesn't know what to do with it's Beloved Vets - all I can say is at least the next tier down that includes Robin, Jax and Alexis are getting action. It's still my opinion that they should have kept SD and gotten rid of LC - more story would have been available with Alan around the whole Robin thing I think. Oh well...

• Members

I know Nancy had a good run there for a bit with Kristina's abuse..but she is now sidelined. She is taping two days this week (she has been off for weeks now) and then won't be back taping til mid-sept. Sounds like she will be back on screen mid-october and TG/JE will be back late october.

I think Robin will get some good stuff with Brenda. Jax will for sure. Ingo said he has barely anything now for like five weeks and is only on once a week but then it picks up. He will have story with Brenda--thank god...I can't stand him with carly anymore.

This is listed for today

• Members

Tracy and Ethan have two scenes....<div><br><div>Lulu's been to visit.</div><div><br></div><div>Tracy comes in with a gift and a huge smile. &nbsp;Ethan thanks her for it (suit, pjs and a smoking jacket). &nbsp;Meanwhile she complains about how the Q's have put so much money into GH he should be more comfortable, and starts to abuse his pillow. &nbsp;When she stops Ethan says the gift looks a whole lot like what she gave Luke on his last birthday. &nbsp;She says she wouldn't know since all of Luke's things were thrown on the south lawn, but she'll have a look when she gets home. &nbsp;And she's taking him with her. &nbsp;Ethan protests but Trace dangles round the clock nursing at him. &nbsp;A blonde, burnette or redhead, he asks? &nbsp;Oh... since they would have to be in 8 hour shifts, can he have one of each? She reminds him that he was just shot in the neck by a madman, to which Ethan acknowledges it does sound dire when phrased like that. &nbsp;He's okay though - it's just a scratch and he's cut himself worse when he shaves.</div><div><br></div><div>Tracy sits on the bed beside him and continues to say she tried to call Luke but he's off the grid. &nbsp;Ethan reminds Tracy that this is just an elaborate game of Hide'n'Seek and Luke is waiting for her to chase him. &nbsp;Tracy says she gets it, she's supposed to close her eyes and count to 10 million - the amount he stole from her. &nbsp;Ethan chuckles and says "can't you see he just did that to get your attention?" &nbsp;Tracy looks more hurt than amused.</div><div><br></div><div>Next scene, Ethan suggests she call Luke again and tell him Ethan's been shot in the neck by a madman - leaving out his amazing recuperative powers. &nbsp;Tracy wonders to what end. &nbsp;To get them back together of course. &nbsp;He says it with the upmost love and respect - you two deserve each other. &nbsp;Tracy says she deserves better. &nbsp;Ethan asks about the money and Tracy says if Luke stays gone it will be money well spent. &nbsp;Ethan tells her she's conning a con here. &nbsp;He sees that she's hurt and Luke screwed up. &nbsp;That's an understatement, Tracy replies. &nbsp;Okay, Ethan agrees, but Luke loves her and she loves him. &nbsp;Tracy sighs and tells Ethan that love isn't a game - you can play it that way but then you loose out on any opportunity to having something real and THAT is what Luke did.</div>

</div>

Edited by remos

• Members

she was on for two scenes with ethan alone...apparently the second one was a really good scene where ethan tried to get her to patch things up with luke, but tracy told him she deserved better and that love isn't a game, and if you play it that way, you might lose out on something that was real, etc.

I am not sure if she asked him to move in or not. Some insider on the BUB left a message for me saying I would be happy because today was not the two scenes with ethan/epiph she was talking about for the 5th so there would be another day of Tracy. From the SON thing it seemed like she might be on tomorrow or Friday.

• Members

aww those sound like really sweet scenes....Let's hope he actually does go home with her--

I have a feeling that might be cut...hope not!

Maybe tomorrow when he sees that maya is still upset, he will decide to take tracy up on her offer and maybe she picks him up on TH if he is ready to go home on the 5th and that is what the ethan/epiph scenes are about. From the SON thing it sounds like either she will be hovering around him on the 6th...

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

On Wednesday, August 4, Mac is off-put by Maxie's romantic choices. Tracy is genuinely concerned about Ethan. Ethan, meanwhile, worries about Maya. Will Tracy's hovering be too much for Ethan to handle on Friday, August 6?

• Members

Ethan truly is Luke's best advocate at this point, so having Ethan and Tracy in close proximity is more than just about Maya, it's also setting the groundwork for Luke's return in the fall. After today I'm pretty sure they won't drop their scenes. Who knows, Friday we might have Tracy deciding to go after Luke, or at least starting to think about it.