• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No Tracy, sadly.

BUT... and as a Canadian historian I love this.... Krissy was studying the War of 1812 and actually used the phrase "When we invaded Canada"!!!!! I LOVE THAT!!! I've met so many Americans who have been taught the War of 1812 started with the British invasion of the US, but that happened after the Yanks were kicked out of Canada. You guys got the White House (had to be whitewashed after it was burned, hence the new name), the flag and the Star Spangled Banner all from the War of 1812, but the Brits didn't start it.

Seriously... this is HUGE for me. LOVE IT!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif......

• Members

Well I didn't watch so I don't know what "Krissy" said, but America's attempts at invading Canada did happen. She probably didn't think it was successful, otherwise we'd all still be living there. Well, I wouldn't be. ;) I would also disagree about the Brits not "starting" it, but hey let's agree to disagree on that one. Also the little bit about The White House getting it's name from being whitewashed after it burned in the war..not true.

Nice to see a Tracy spoiler. Thanks Hooked

Edited by halee

• Members

Meh.... it all started because some New Yorkers decided we Canadians actually wanted to be "liberated" from the British too and they had their asses handed back to them. It wasn't about making you us, it was about making us you.

About the Tracy spoiler, not only nice to see one but nice to see one that might actually have a chance in playing out. I wish they wouldn't put her with stories (Valentin now Mayan) that they decide to pull/shelf 'cause she should be around town into everyone's business. She's got enough connections to do that.

• Members

There were some spoiler specific dates on dish this morning...wonder if Tracy will show up before Sept 1st.

Ryan from SOS tweeted yesterday that she would be on soon---not sure if 9/1 is considered soon.

Wednesday, 9/1

Tracy busts Brook Lynn attempting to steal from Edward’s bank account.

Robin tells Nik that he did the right thing in letting Liz go.

• Members

Tracy spoiler - SI on DD says Tracy admits to Lucky that she misses Luke (That's Trucky, it anyone is keeping track!)

Also a load of young'n's are heading our way. Guess they are getting around to fleshing out the teen scene and not having Michael's and Krissy's story be so much about their parents f-ups.

• Members

Hello all. I've been away this past weekend. Nothing much going on...

I see they cast Siobhan who is supposed to be an irish girl in a story with JJ for 10-20 episodes. You know her ass will be full time like every other recurring person who comes on. They never leave. Now this suzanne is supposed to be around for much longer.

I wonder if tracy tells lucky she misses luke and lucky offers to go find him for her. Then he meets siobhan on the road in Ireland or something (that was the original showfax call which isn't always what it turns out to be) and he has some little storyline with her finding luke. I don't think Luke is due back to PC til late october, but maybe it is like last year where he is back for a couple weeks before he hits PC.

• Members

Just as long as Lucky is out of town when Liz returns, I don't really care. Though I like him with Claire, that seems stalled at the very least.

It is about time for Lukey to be returning and for Trace to start thinking fondly of him. Apparently she's got about a 2 month window where she can let him walk, and then the LuNacy need in her starts to want him back. Luke seems to be able to hold out for 3 months - 5 only when he thought she dumped him for good - so I imagine he's pining away too. How long until October again?

• Members

Oh I've read that - isn't that bitingly funny? I love smart bloggers. There are so many out there who complain just to see their name in print, but when it's truly well done I enjoy it so much.

Thanks for the link - I'd lost that part.