The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm pretty much in agreement on the quality thing - but I do have to say the other day with the Qs when Brook walked out on them was really good and damn near 1/3 of the entire show.

Today.... TRUCKY!!!!! wub.gif

Lucky on the phone talking to Mac about Lisa/Robin/Patrick. Tracy knocks so Lucky hands up. She has a job for him, sounding breathless and a little upset. Lucky says this ought to be good. Tracy rushes on to tells Lucky she'll pay all the expenses with 10K to start and more to follow. Lucky asks for what, and Tracy explains she wants him to find Luke and bring him home, and she wants Lucky to keep it to himself that Tracy is behind it. (She's looking rather sad and worn down by it all, actually.)

Smugly Lucky asks "you want me to track down Dad, uh?" Tracy says if anyone can Lucky can. Besides Luke will be happy to see him and will take him off on an adventure, and that's fine. Just bring Luke home when you're done. Lucky asks if this means she's ready to take Luke back. Tracy says definitely no. Lucky asks then what's the point? Tracy argues that she needs someone to be mad at, she needs someone to outsmart, I want to worry if my Martini's been poisoned. Lucky just shakes his head as Tracy sits down and starts opening her cheque book. Tracy continues to says she doesn't expect him to understand, suffice to say her family is ready to ship her off to Shadybrook with Alice leading the pack. So, Lucky says as he sits beside her, you're doing this for Alice. Tracy turns to him and asks if he wants 75K? There's plenty, just name the price. Lucky tell her he just can't walk away from his job. Tracy laughs that Spencers don't have jobs - they have inconveniences that bring in some money. Still, Lucky says, he just can't vanish. Tracy gets frustrated and challenges him with the question of whether he wants to spend his entire career goading his father? Has he not made his point? Lucky looks perplexed/amused/confused. Tracy gets serious and says Luke has been gone way too long. Someone should have heard from him by now. Lucky replies that Luke stole $10million from her when she found out the marriage was a fraud, and maybe Luke's afraid that she's going to press charges. Did Tracy ever think of that? Tracy softly says she doesn't want to prosecute Luke, she just wants to see him. And continues to say clearly Lucky is looking for a reason to leave town. What give you that impression? Lucky asks her. Tracy starts to laugh and Lucky asks what? Lucky, she starts, "I have been observing Spencers for a long, long time and you my friend have the look. It's the look your father gets when he's dreaming up a scam, it's the look Ethan gets when he's fleecing customers, even Lulu gets it sometimes. Look, you're going to leave town one way or another so why don't you make a little money while you're at it?" Lucky sighs as he contemplates what Tracy has said. "You want to raise a little hell on my dime?" she challenges him with her "got-ya" smirk.

Lucky obviously takes Tracy up on it because the next scene has Lucky on the Bluetooth talking to one of Luke's fences in Amsterdam. We also come to find out that Interpol keeps a very close eye on Luke Spencer, lol.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lucky isn't supposed to be in Ireland that long, and since Lante is going after Lucky I doubt Luke will too.

And I concur about Luke back stat. I'm in serious LuNacy withdrawal and with the exception of the occasional Ethina I'm not finding anything to keep me interested. Big time lack of Spencers going on.