The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

SN - Brenda's Return: Who's Affected?

Which GH characters have the most interest in Brenda's return to Port Charles?

Sonny Corinthos

If you've been paying attention to all of our Brenda coverage here, you'll have picked up on the fact that Brenda and Sonny have something of a past.

Jasper Jacks

Once and for all, who is the love of Brenda's life: Sonny or Jax? The most important debate of our time continues this summer.

Carly Corinthos Jacks

This may come as a shock to you, but Carly has never been a big fan of Brenda's. And now that they no longer have merely Sonny in common but Jax as well? We're itching for a red-hot love triangle. Also - how psyched are you to see Laura Wright's Carly clash with Brenda?

Jason Morgan

Brenda and Jason's short-lived marriage was something less than romantic bliss -- but by the end, they were actually pretty fond of each other. Will they pick that thread up where they left off, or will it be back to eye-rolling reactions from the both of them?

Robin Scorpio

Brenda and Robin were BFFs who -- when they weren't hanging around with denim-clad Quartermaine hotties -- were fiercely loyal and protective of each other. And Robin is instrumental in Brenda's return.

Patrick Drake

Brenda is super protective of her best friend Robin -- remember how she flipped on Jason when he cheated on Robin with Carly? So how do you think she'll react to Patrick, now that he's cheated on Robin with Lisa?

The Quartermaines

Brenda was an unofficial Quartermaine, dating back to when she lived there during her Troubled Teen years. She's pretty much the apple of Edward's eye. Tracy doesn't have much use for her, but what's new there? We're sure Edward will roll out the red carpet in front of Monica's mansion.

Brook Lynn Ashton

Brenda is super tight with both of Brook Lynn's parents, but especially mom Lois. Maybe Brenda will have some words of wisdom now that Brook Lynn seems to be following a similar hellcat path as Brenda did.

Michael Corinthos and Kristina Davis

What exactly is the preferred relationship between kids and their father's tempestuous ex-girlfriend? We're not sure, but Michael and Kristina will probably make Brenda well aware of it.

Dante Falconeri

Dante is also one of Sonny's kids, albeit reluctantly so. Will Brenda join the chorus of Port Charlesians urging Dante to give Sonny a chance?

Sam McCall

Remember all the crap Carly used to give Sam for being a pale imitation of Brenda? Looks like Sam will finally be able to size up her competition. But how will Sam handle Jason's ex-wife being in town?

Olivia Falconeri

If there's anybody who would be a romantic rival for Brenda over Sonny at the moment, it would have to be Olivia. Will these two women get along or clash?

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/galleries/brendas...affected?page=0

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think it's ridiculous at all to think there's an unspoken competition between them. It may be a moot point...considering GH isn't currently even making GF an offer, there's nothing to compete against-but still. The element is there. I don't know why GF would want to come back to this show. JE IS there, and gets NADA. Nothing. She's completely wasted.

A worthless character like Kristina gets far more focus, all because she's young and "hot." Enough said on the mentality of TIIC. We shouldn't have to beg for scraps just because one of our faves is a "senior citizen".

Ridiculous.

• Members

She was okay when she was a teen, but after she met Sonny, I just didn't care. I'm tired of Guza's stunt casting. Instead of writing stories for the talented actors he has, and the characters he has, he just keeps on trying stunts.

When it would be so much more beneficial to actually use his creativity and dig deep to think of stories for those already there, and save ABC lots of money in the process.

*sigh*

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I like Brenda...so if they have to stunt cast anyone for a year, I guess I am glad it is a character with strong long ties to the canvas. I'm glad Ingo will be getting more story out of this away from just carjax.

Skye was pathetic yesterday, crying and asking jax to call her if he ever tires of carly, etc.

Here is the SON for next week...sounds like things were moved a bit, but seems like maybe we get Tracy on Wed. and Fri.

• Members

from SOS:

ELSEWHERE IN PORT CHARLES

Carly reminds Brooke of her plans to break up Dante and Lulu and she pressures Brooke to remain focused on seducing Dante, not Johnny. Carly calls Brooke’s bluff and forces her to stay focused on Dante.

Robin finds photos of her and Patrick vandalized in her locker at the hospital. Patrick confronts Lisa about the photos, but she denies responsibility. Michael interrupts Dante and Lulu’s romantic evening. Mac is not pleased to hear that Maxie is dating Matt. Tracy offers Ethan a room at the Q mansion for his recovery and announces she will nurse him back to health. Ethan notices Maya is not coping well with the aftermath of Warren’s rampage at the hospital. Robin hears from her old friend, Brenda. Carly interrupts Lulu trying to make peace with Spinelli. Sonny remembers his past with Brenda.

• Members

I am going to be optimistic and hope that the Tracy/Ethan stuff will be more than just a few throwaway scenes. I love NP/JE together. I enjoy Tracy/Ethan, in some ways, more than I ever did Tracy/Dillon or Tracy/Ned. Perhaps because the affection is totally voluntary on both their parts, but at the same time, so natural?

Edited by ILoveTracyQ