The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I don't take stock in that poll either. LuNacy has and is always against the odds and that's a good, not make that a great thing. they are against the grain are not a typical sappy soap couple. they do things their way, no matter who likes it. As long as they get it, then we get it. :wub:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope they have ethan talk to her about Luke and tell her she should go find him and actually write her out for the next two months like she is with Luke somewhere and then they can come back together or at least give an explanation for her absence.

Maybe it will be the old "I am going to europe on business!" That was always at least a lame attempt to explain her summer absence.

It would be nice if it were a scene similar to the one with lulu where she lets him know she still cares about him despite her "non wedding" to luke.

• Members

I was just looking at some clips and was seeing that last summer during TG's long vacation, tracy was on a total of 10 times. A few episodes in June, 4 in July, 2 in August and 1 in September. So it is not like we are really missing anything this summer with her not taping.

I saw NLG was having a "free fan club twitter event" tonight. Was laughing at some of her responses. Apparently she is taping august 4th and 6th, so she is not TOTALLY off all summer til mid-september but mostly.

I saw someone ask her who her best girlfriends were in daytime and she said Jane and Stafford (meaning Michelle Stafford)

She also tweeted that she is working on a script with TG.

• Members

Was reading this article from SOD on Michael Learned coming to GH. They asked her if it was hard work doing a soap and she said it is, but she has known JE for years and she took her under her wing and showed her the ropes at GH."

Also..interesting article by the director of Change of Habit...according to him Jane/Elvis were having a little fling! It is about 3/4 way down in the article. I remember her saying they didn't in that soapnet chat like five years ago. But the description is funny.

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/interview_william_a_graham.shtml

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks Hooked, that's too funny. Jane does Elvis and Tony does Liz Taylor.... those two know a LOT of people. Even Ma Walton can't be there for a short stint without praising Jane.

Tracy will cover Ethan's hospital bill - that's a given. But I hope they have more to do than just that. According to other spoilers BL has a 'crisis' coming up and Tracy might be involved with that. Vacation time is coming so we shall see. It's almost time for Carly's plan to go kablooie.

EDIT

One of my Ethina buddies tweeted LA about this recently:

This one is for Remos:

do you ever see jaen elliot around set Not lately, she may be...I love her! Her acting is brilliant

Edited by remos

• Members

lol that was my tweet to lexi she answered! :)

If it is only two scenes, I can't see the tracy/ethan being too in depth!

I would hope she would be involved with BL's crisis, but I unless she was taping just a random day here or there, I doubt it. I heard it will be brenda who will be around brook lynn not tracy til JE returns around when TG does. NLG tweeted she works two days aug 4 and 6 and then not til mid sept. maybe Je works a day in the mix. Who knows. Hope so.

• Members

Your tweet? Too funny. It was in with a bunch of others tweeted by the Ethina crowd so I just assumed - guess it's true what they say about "assuming". Good job, Hooked. I just wish her answer had been a bit different, something along the lines of "sees her a lot". Oh well.

• Members

Not much from FCW...tyler said he has a pretty woman type story coming up with brook lynn while becky is on maternity leave.

JJ said when TG returns he is hoping for more luke/lucky adventure. TG is supposed to return with a new female character for lucky or something like that.

Jason Thompson said the person he would like to work with more is Jane.

Oh and I heard JE committed to the habitat to humanity build again for December from my scrubs friend.

• Members

"Everybody Loves Jane". That should be the name of a mockumentary that Tony and Jane can do about GH behind the scenes. About everyone wanting to work with her, yet her amazingly having no screen time and nothing to do. :)

Don't mind me. I had to go to the doctor today and they had to stab me a kajillion times in three different places to get enough blood. LOL

So I'm a little loopy. Not that I'm not loopy most of the time...just more loopy right now....

I love that everyone wants to work with her. :)

Gee....I wonder if the EWCBO would have the same response if she were back full time. :)

*stirs the pot*

• Members

Sugh, I miss LuNacy. I don't even bother with gh any more until they come back.

Remos, you have any confessions....? :)

Edit: Does anyone have clips of lunacy in january and February this year? My clips seem to start in March. Thanks.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Don't know about EWCBO. When she was asked about Jane's significants there was a long pause before she said "and Jane, of course"... I think chicklette is quite aware that she's not needed now that Tracy is Mrs. Luke Spencer (ignoring any recent rewrite foolishness, of course)

Funny, I'm just working on my own stuff. Afraid the muse just isn't talking.