The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey Jin, a few things about the IL. First, they lie. Secondly TG would have announced already if he's leaving, but it's believed he signed quietly (for how long who knows, but if TG leaves it's going to be with much more fanfare than a spoiler or two and then nothing). Thirdly if spoilers are accurate, they are crafted in such a way as to be misleading.

The spoiler itself (for those who didn't read it) says:

Luke decides a visit to France is in order.

I'm guessing if he goes it's because he needs to talk to Laura about one of her kids, or something has happened with her medical situation. We've also been assured upside down and sideways that they aren't breaking LuNacy apart, so I'm thinking this is another jab at the LnL hopefulls that will mean nothing (GF isn't returning - that has been said emphatically as well).

This might play into the one about Luke and Tracy agreeing to seperate - if Tracy agrees that Luke should go to France, you know it's got nothing to do with splitting our couple up, and everything to do with Luke needing to says something to Laura's face.

I wonder if this also plays in to the suggestion that Ethan is Luke's long-lost son. After how badly Luke took the news of Nicholas, he wouldn't keep that information from Laura, since Ethan would have been conceived during their marriage.

As with everything we'll just have to see how it plays out.

It's too early for TG's vacation, but I agree that Tracy should have a story with or without Luke. I'm kind of enjoying the fact that she was on Friday and Monday already but no Luke, and that she'll be part of the Benefit story before Luke needs to rescue her. Part of the strength of a pairing like Luke/Tracy is that they can both drive their own stories or be with others - they don't need to be together to prop one of them. I just get annoyed that the writers seem to forget that part.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well someone in the IL also said Lunacy was "safe".. so I guess it's hard to know what's true and what's

not.

I just wish Tony would make an announcement about his contract, If he's already re-signed why not let his many fans know?

TIIC have got to know we would all be thrilled!

Why are they so silent about this?

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see, in the meantime I'll enjoy what they are giving us. :)

• Members

Completely. I'm actually expecting an announcement sometime soon. And I think if he wasn't returning we would have heard that.

I actually suspect they spoke with TG over the summer saying "Okay, this is what we're thinking, we have to do something here one way or the other, either you leave and we do the sunset thing, or you stay and we solidify LuNacy. What's your preference?" And then we got the additional stuff of the Spencer Adventure. They wouldn't have completely ended LnL if they expected he'd be gone 6 months later. I know people like to think Guza isn't very smart, but he's actually diabolically brilliant.

Okay, yet more conformation on the IL...

Does Luke ever show up to try to help Tracy and Lulu? Do we see Luke at all before he meets Ethan on Friday?

Yes he does. You have been told that over and over.

Lukey is still slated to be her hero. To be honest at this point I don't really care why, I just care that he saves her.

• Members

Ms.Q, I am with you!! The fact that Tracy was on for a whole 5 seconds makes me not care that she was on. I especially hate that she was snarkey to Nik, I thought she was past that, they seemed to be getting along, considering.

Anyhoo, here are Friday and today's clips.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FS09VCZ

Credit goes to Trudy, edited by me.

• Members

Here are my noms for the TracyQ awards

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - DRAMA

Luke fakes a Heart attack

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - COMEDY

Tracy and Luke in Jail

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - ROMANCE

Tracy and Luke leave town

BEST SPEECH

"It'a not going to end well for us" Laura's Return

BEST KISS

NYE

BEST QUOTE

The speech on the Plane with Luke

BEST EXPRESSION

Right before luke kissed her on NYE

BEST NICKNAME

Spankster

BEST HAIR

NYE

BEST OUTFIT

Blue Jacket with Black pants and Shirt (10/30/08)

Thanks

Savannah

• Members

From scrubs board (which is legit) Guess she is sick after all!

From the SB

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Patrick_Rob ... 7474&st=30

Monday, Feb 2 – Someone wearing a hazmat suit steals one of the spheres of poison from the operating room. Jason realizes that one of the spheres is missing. Everyone remains unaware that gas is still leaking in the operating room. Matt blames himself for what happened but Patrick assures him it wasn't his fault. Leyla's condition grows more serious.

Tuesday, Feb 3 – Patrick is deeply saddened when the catastrophe at the hospital claims another victim. Robin forces herself to touch a crying Emma and is horrified to discover she's burning up with a fever. Despite the storm outside, Robin decides to take Emma to the hospital and carefully starts driving through the snow. Patrick panics when he listens to Robin's message and learns she's on her way to the hospital with Emma.

Wednesday, Feb 4 – Tracy collapses after going off on Patrick. Robin's minivan breaks down while taking Emma to the hospital. Fearing she and Emma will freeze to death if they don't do anything, Robin decides to leave the van with the baby in the hope of finding help.

Thursday, Feb 5 – Johnny and Maxie find Robin in the snow but there is no sign of Emma.

• Members

This was on the IL this morning. Now I'm not sure what to think....

From the SB

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Patrick_Rob ... 7474&st=30

Monday, Feb 2 – Someone wearing a hazmat suit steals one of the spheres of poison from the operating room. Jason realizes that one of the spheres is missing. Everyone remains unaware that gas is still leaking in the operating room. Matt blames himself for what happened but Patrick assures him it wasn't his fault. Leyla's condition grows more serious.

Tuesday, Feb 3 – Patrick is deeply saddened when the catastrophe at the hospital claims another victim. Robin forces herself to touch a crying Emma and is horrified to discover she's burning up with a fever. Despite the storm outside, Robin decides to take Emma to the hospital and carefully starts driving through the snow. Patrick panics when he listens to Robin's message and learns she's on her way to the hospital with Emma.

Wednesday, Feb 4 – Tracy collapses after going off on Patrick. Robin's minivan breaks down while taking Emma to the hospital. Fearing she and Emma will freeze to death if they don't do anything, Robin decides to leave the van with the baby in the hope of finding help.

Thursday, Feb 5 – Johnny and Maxie find Robin in the snow but there is no sign of Emma.

All of the rest have been hinted at or known, so perhaps we get a sick Tracy afterall, Ms. Q.

TL, I'm not very good with this stuff, but here are a few I was thinking of...

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - DRAMA - April - Luke tells Tracy she just doesn't get it, that he truly loves her not her stuff; explaining to Laura why she and Luke make the better match

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - COMEDY - IV pole on the knee

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - ROMANCE - the proposal; NYE

BEST KISS - NYE; May's departure; in Kelly's when she's poor and Luke kisses her

BEST QUOTE - Collar and Leash

BEST EXPRESSION - "I don't do generous" to Laura; the swizzle stick

BEST HAIR - NYE and the DR after she got drenched

BEST OUTFIT - the Salmon jacket will always be my favourite, but that was last year's addition. This year - the leather jacket in May, Yellow jacket in February (is that new Ms. Q?)

• Members

:lol::lol::lol: Should have known you'd beat me to that spoiler, Hooked. Why I even bother sometimes.

Nice to have a date though, eh?

EDIT

Okay, now these have popped up. Perhaps it wasn't Monica that Tracy got angry about. If Mon is in the OR and one of the first to fall, Tracy might not even know about Monica's situation. But if Lulu falls right in front of her you know Step-Mommy Dearest is going to pitch a fit.

Johnny and Maxie find Emma in the van, alone. Robin tries to explain that she went for help, but Maxie notices something off in Robin's behaviour.

Sam asks Jason if he's jealous of the connection Lucky and Liz have.

Carly collapses right after Kate does.

Nadine gets aggravated when Nik chases after Rebecca.

Claudia tries to show her "soft" side by helping Kate.

Patrick takes the blame for Matt.

Tracy lashes out when Lulu falls ill.

So far, and in order it seems, we have:

- Monica, Liz, Andy, Leyla, Matt

- Trevor

- Kate

- Carly

- Claudia/Lulu

- Tracy...

Between Luke and Sonny, is there any woman they love/care about not on that list? Bobbie and Olivia are the only ones I can come up with. Robin is in her own story.

Edited by remos

• Members

From IL..

Johnny and Maxie find Emma in the van, alone. Robin tries to explain that she went for help, but Maxie notices something off in Robin's behaviour.

Sam asks Jason if he's jealous of the connection Lucky and Liz have.

Carly collapses right after Kate does.

Nadine gets aggravated when Nik chases after Rebecca.

Claudia tries to show her "soft" side by helping Kate.

Patrick takes the blame for Matt.

Tracy lashes out when Lulu falls ill.

• Members

LOL - this was my first thought. I can't wait to see Tracy is something other than brown fur (seriously, brown is not her colour). Scrubs or a hospital gown on la Q should be interesting, and worth a few comments before she collapses.

I'm thinking the closer we get the more accurate these spoilers are. But whether she's felled by the biotoxin or just pinned because of the fire, she's there and will be on throughout the month.

Maybe this is why Tracy isn't part of the Luke/Ethan story - she's in the hospital and most of Luke's stuff will play out over the first week in February. She can't be involved in that if she's busy elsewhere.

• Members

No Tracy today, but there were two Quartermaine shout-outs:

Sc. 1 - Winnie talks about Edward Quartermaine, Tracy Quartermaine and others being in the Board Room. Lulu is the one she talks about being in the board room also.

Sc. 5 - Sonny talks to Claudia about reminders of Michael at the hosptial, his great-grandfather Edward and his grandmother Monica, both of whom believe Sonny stoled Michael from them.

Other Stories: Lulu confronts Johnny on his lie; LuSam hottub (un-Lucky calls Sam "Elizabeth"); Feds riding Jason; Spin figures it out; Robin PPDing at Patrick; ClauSon dance while Claudia tries to keep the truth from Sonny; Kate obsessing about Claudia/Jerry with Olivia; Sam breaks u pwith Lucky and he wants him to reconsider; Spin asks Win for help; Patrick talks to Liz about Robin again; Lulu is scared she got fired; Maxie upset to see Spin/Win together; Johnny walks out on Lulu after yelling at her; Kate breaks into Sonny's home (WORST SECURITY EVER) and steals one of the DVDs for Claudia - she's caught by Sonny; Maxie is upset driving in the snow and gets into accident; another accident victim wheeled into ER and Matt tells Patrick to go home to Robin while he takes care of it

Line of the Day: Sam to Jason after she tells him she's landing a shipment for AZ - "Do me a favour, if you don't hear from me by tomorrow morning come look for me".

• Members

I love Sonny's selective memory! He acts as if what he did to AJ and effectively to the Quartermaines was nothing, he took that boy from his father and never let him see or visit his grandparents. They never got a chance to know Michael and he never got to know them.

I hate the fact that the writers had vilified the Quartermaine's over the years; acting as if a child being in their presence is going to cause the child harm. Lois did it with Brooke, Alexis with Kristina and Carly with Michael. What happened to Michael (getting shot) and his horrible behavior (buying a gun and shooting Kate) were a direct result of Sonny's lifestyle and yet, he is considered a "good and loving" father!