Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey all... not on long, I have to go draw (again). I haven't watched today yet and doesn't seem worth it b/c she's not on but I did see yesterday's. Kind of a waste of a scene b/c we didn't get much. Loved the hair though... well, as much as I can love it for the cut she has, but as bad as that cut is I think this is the best I have seen it yet. It looked full (flat or not, still looked full), didn't look like it had so much crap in it that it didn't move.

K, that's it I think, just had to say I liked it. Be back tomorrow if I can. I hope we get something good.

later all

• Members

Someone posted this on the dish...

Genie Francis was just on the news promoting her Hallmark movie this Saturday. She looked fantastic.

They of course showed the damn L&L wedding clip and asked her when she was going back to GH. She said GH hasn't asked her to come back, she has no idea if she'll ever be on the show again.

They asked if it was hard for her to see Luke in love with someone else. She laughed her ass off and said "Me personally? Um, yeah, its not easy for Laura to see that..." (they showed clips).

She gushed about JE and said she was a fantastic actress and Luke was in good hands.

The guy closed with making a comment about the toxic balls of all things. Genie laughed and said stuff like that usually means they're planning on doing a clean sweep of the cast.

GF rocks. GH is run by morons.

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday, January 28th - no Tracy

STATS

Vets: Edward in Board Room, Monica (working)

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: n/a

Other Stories: Jason still trying to figure this out and fix it; Nic obsessing about Em; Lulu's upset about Johnny; Sam/Earle post car accident; Sonny/Kate discuss Michael's shooting and all Sonny's lost; Jax explains why he can't go with Carly; Patrick torn between worry for Robin (which he's talking about to everyone - now add Sam to that list) and need at GH; Kate tells Lulu she'll keep her job if she helps Kate speak to Sonny; Patrick sees the x-rays; Crisis #1 begins

Line of the Day: "Oh, it's the dreaded hair cutting stage" Olivia to Carly after Lulu burst in saying she's going to cut her hair and dye it because Johnny is confusion her so much.

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Spinelli gets Winnie's shout-out today, and rather emphatically

Sc. 2 - no Tracy

Sc. 3 - no Tracy

Sc. 4 - no Tracy

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Edward walks into Board Room and Carly thanks him for coming. Edward says of course he came, this benefit is for his great-grandson, he just wishes she and Sonny had developed a conscience before Michael was shot. Elsewhere Monica comes into ER room to ask what's going on with Earle, who is going into cardiac arrest. Monica says she will assist.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy; Edward asks if there is any change, but Carly says that there isn't. He's getting lots of physical theraphy and sometimes it looks like he's sleeping. Nadine walks in and Edward flirts with her then leads her away for drinks. Edward tells Nadine he hopes that rebrobate is treating her properly, and Nadine assures him Nicholas is being great. (Sorry, but flirty Edward is just creepy at this age.)

Sc. 7 - no Tracy; Patrick running, Kate coming off the elevator, Carly meeting guest, Sonny looking around, Spinelli grabbing laptop and running out of PH, Robin looking down on Emma, Maxie hurt, Johnny carrying Maxie, Surgery Team has voice over (Monica, Liz, Leyla, Matt, Andy), Claudia, Nicholas, Rebecca, ball bursts in Matt's face and the medical staff begins to fall... Patrick yelling for them to get out of the room.....

ME: Ruah is sitting at the edge of her seat - literally, she is really into this.... I think Fronzie should know. Personally I think it is picking up, but recapping in February is going to be a b!tch with so many having snippits of conversation in one room.

• Members

I don't think the new contract will be longer than for 2 years, maybe even less. Anyway, this is really good news. And the spokesperson did not say " for the foreseeable future", which always means he is killed off very soon. ;) So he stays at least a year, my bet is 2 years.

• Members

I would guess he is taking it year by year, but who knows. Sarah Brown re-upped for a year. I have a feeling they are trying to limit the time frames on them from what I have heard. I think gone are the big three year contracts.

I bet JE is super happy. Her four month summer vacation is back on track! B)