The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So now we're told neither Tracy nor Lulu are sick, but they are trapped by fire and can't get out. I'm not sure which to believe. How are these 'insiders' any more reliable than that last batch?

But the original spoiler did say "Luke comes through for Tracy in a big way". Either way we have Luke being her hero. That I hope is played well.

If/when he's told Tracy is probably dead, I want to see his face. He's obviously not going to believe it, but his face should be fabulous.

It's just more sit and wait, I see. I'm wondering if those spoiler free folks don't have a point - I wonder if the show is more enjoyable when you watch and ride the emotional ups and downs rather than get false spoilers and then are disappointed. Do we have any dates yet, Hooked?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Someone cleaned up the IL last night and broke that long post out by insider numbe 1 and 2. I actually am inclined to believe a bit more of it now, because there is some stuff I believe to be maybe not happening that was the second person who seemed to have had a clearer agenda they were pushing.

Who knows. I am sure being unspoiled is much more enjoyable. I know I did enjoy it much more when I was not all into this stuff.

• Members

I don't know if I've got the discipline, but I do know we were all pleasantly surprised last Monday and didn't get a hint of anything prior to their exchange. For me I just find it easier to plan when I have dates to expect. (Yes, I sadly admit TQ's schedule effect mine - at least the kid's favourite cartoons aren't at the same time anymore, so we're a pretty GH focused family at 3 PM).

• Members

Wednesday, January 21st

No LuNacy....

Robin's PPD and it's effect on others

Claudia continuing to twist because of Jerry then does the dirty with Ric

Maxie/Lulu talk about Johnny

Sam/Jason about her working for AZ

Carly talking about Benefit

LnL2 talk about taking the screamers to Disney on Ice.

BTW, Maxie was the one to talk with Lulu about how much Johnny was like Luke, not Tracy. blah.....

EDIT

I thought for sure Hooked would be here by now with this drop:

By the way, Jane was raving last week about fans going above and beyond with gifts for her-- she mentioned some nice cards and gift baskets ( I believe wine was discussed).

She's not going anywhere since you always seem so concerned.

Edited by remos

• Members

Something up-beat would be nice or rock. :D. How 'bout "I'm Comin Home" by Chris Daughtry? I'll give it some more thought.

Maybe you can contact Jen Bingley regarding the Tracy in labor clips. I have it on an edit but I believe when Jen made it, she did something to it I guess, where it can't be copied off the disk. Sorry.