The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well the tracy/lulu scene has to be today or else it was cut. Cause the spoilers for today say that Dante comes clean with Lulu about what lucky is doing. Some supposed anon insider said that Lulu goes to Tracy to ask her about Lucky and she tells her she asked lucky to find luke but he said no. Then lulu confronts dante for the truth.

The mediapics show tracy at dante's loft with lulu and dante. So it would have to be today cause tomorrow spoiler is lulu decides to go after lucky with or without dante. I'm sure it is only one scene or two at the most, but still.....

Let's hope they show up. Tracy's hair looks much longer in that pic--hope she doesn't get a hair cut again before luke returns! LOL

There is a spoiler that Lucky receives a surprise visitor in prison on October 7th. I'm guessing that is luke as it is around his return time and that maybe he goes back to PC the following week as supposedly lucky/lante return on the 11th.

Hopefully the mags might have something this week.

Someone told me tony, jane and even john ingle taped last week. Who knows...but hopefully so.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

yah hopefully. There are still pics of sonny/claire eating strawberries that haven't aired. It has been one long ass PC day. Funny how it is night in PC and nightime in Ireland all at the same time.

I hear November is ALL about the balkan and that is it. Doesnt' leave much room for any luke/tracy. The balkan is the new franco! Blah!

• Members

I napped through GH. I'll watch in a bit and cover what we need to know.

what a difference, i'm watching Magic on Days and Maggie has been on almost 10 days straight now in a real story. The last time Tracy put in that time was the last EWCBO foolishness.

• Members

Funny, you're right about that.

Okay, I'm finally in front of my TV...

Lulu's upset about Lucky being sent in to Ireland with Interpol not caring whether he lives or dies, then asks Dante about the case he was sent on regarding The Balkan. A knock on the door and Tracy calls through that she's there. Lulu opens the door and Tracy briefly says Hi to both Lulu and Dante, then Tracy proceeds to ask Lulu to call Lucky and ask him to come home. Lulu looks surprised and says he's looking for her dad, just as Tracy sent him. Tracy says she's regained her sanity and says it's ridiculous to send anyone to look for Luke Spencer and Lucky Spencer is better off home. (ed. note: Tracy is playing this a little nervously, hmmmm......) Lulu and Dante exchange looks.

Dante seems to have left and Lulu brings Tracy a glass of water, saying she will try to call Lucky to have him stop looking, but Lulu doesn't think it will matter since Luke always comes home sooner or later. Tracy responds that the $10Million he stole from her should keep Luke sitting pretty for a year or two at least, which makes Lulu acknowledge that Tracy would miss him if he stayed away. Tracy says that's the problem - she can't stop thinking about him. "My whole life goes on hold waiting for him to show up again. He's an addiction I can't break. At least if I knew he was gone for good I could move on with my new Luke-free life." Lulu asks Tracy if that's what she really wants. Tracy sighs and says "it will be a lot less exciting but a lot less painful, and THAT's what she wants. I really, really do." Lulu nods and says okay, but whatever happens you'll always be my Step-monster, legal or not. Tracy smiles and says thank you, and tells Lulu she's the best thing that came out of that phoney marriage. Tracy gets up and thanks Lulu for understanding, then leaves. On the way out the door Dante returns and Tracy warns him to treat Lulu well. Dante says Okay as Tracy breezes by him.

Me: I'm soooooo hoping there's more to Claire than this, this is just tragic - setting up a smart character to fall for Sonny like that, dropping all those anvils.... Surely TPTB are creating a set-up, surely....

Scrubs/Lisa..... is it wrong to be rooting for Lisa in all of this? Girlfriend is entertaining!

I'm good with Brazen. Lets up Sam, Sonny and Jax out the nearest airlock.