The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

LOL... LuNacy is so cute.

Skye was excited to see Jax and totally turned on Luke. Tracy purred like a cheshire cat, telling Luke he might have a chance with Skye if hell froze over, and Luke just shook his head and smiled in amusement at Tracy winning this round.

Next scene had Luke looking a little put out and Tracy still crowing. Luke then turned to her and said he never cared enough about Skye to drag her to Vegas, get her drunk and marry her. Tracy responded Skye's bank account wasn't big enough. Luke then asked when was the last time he tried to kill her, and Tracy said it was a long time ago. Then she said when was the last time I had to drag you out of a bar in Mexico, and Luke acknowledge that was a long, long time ago. What happened to them, she wondered. Kids - Luke says - they ruin everything. Then he goes through each of his kids and their problems, and says if he has to stick around and be a caring parent there's no one else he wants to help him do it. Tracy smiles, wiggles her fingers and says "come here" then the over-the-bar kiss.

Well, I wasn't right in my predictions at all, but the end results are the same. LuNacy is just fine and the nay-sayers have been shut down.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

sounds good. can't wait to catch up on this week's GH this weekend. It is odd though that since skye is going to be around and living in the mansion that they would have nipped the jealousy thing in the bud this early. Didn't guza say the skye stuff was going to involve luke/tracy/skye and the Qs maid Alice? Alice is a little tied up with jury duty huh? LOL

They are still taping the trial today cause Ingo was tweeting about it. Oy.

• Members

They had to nip it immediately because A: it was really Tracy's overreaction, nothing Luke actually did himself, B: they've played that angle too many times already, and C: LuNacy is too close for Luke to be sniffing around another skirt in a believable fashion. Now that the assumption that Luke will be about Skye have been addressed, there can be all sorts of fun for Skye/LuNacy that includes the snipping and flirting while knowing Luke isn't showing a wandering eye. Hopefully they will get Tracy involved with some of the searching, 'cause honestly after Jax and Luke, Tracy is the one who will have the most interesting stuff with Skye. Edward and Monica's will be rather dull, woe-is-our-small-family sentimental moments BS.

The trial might go through April, but Skye is around until May so Alice might very well be involved. At least Skye isn't after ELQ and Edward isn't giving it to her, so that's good.

Still wondering how Brook is going to play into everything...

• Members

I find it better for my enjoyment of the show and for the enjoyment of my life to stay away from SOC! :wacko:

I think they are making up this Skye stuff as they go along and will just be inserting scenes here and there. Who know's what's going to happen. I hope they don't totally waste RC while she's here.

• Members

I can't type worth a flip on that phone! Not only was I on my iphone but I was also walking along the path along the creek home from the tire place where I had to leave my car and saw an alligator in the creek while I was typing! LOL

Sorry about your computer funny. That sucks.

Here are the little pics...I'll post the bigger ones when they appear somewhere. Tracy/Lucky look the same from the back! Spikey hair is gone and back to shorter again. Two outfits so that means hopefully more than one day. No skye anywhere in the pics

119730_0204_thu.jpg

119730_0261_thu.jpg

119731_0080_thu.jpg

119731_0067_thu.jpg

119731_0297_thu.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

sh!t, someone have a link that's NOT blocked at the Canadian border? I HATE that

Gotta catch up on GH. I was out all day at a Guiding thing and won't slow down until Friday. Hope we get some LuNacy goodness this week.