Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

lainey...saw this in the OLTL section at dish..

2010 PREVIEW

When a snowstorm blows through Llanview expect lives to be changed forever. How will Starr react upon meeting her new sister. Stacey's big secret will come to light following a paternity test. Vicki and Dorian find themselves at the heart of Mitchs reign of terror. Bo and Nora take their relationship to the next level.

Depression? Yes. Starts next week during kidnapping. Tea breaks down recalling Danielle's childhood to Todd. In two weeks Danielle's rejection and Ross' death hit Tea hard again.

Next arc:

Danielle rejects Tea and Todd.

Tea agrees to Danielle moving into mansion with Matthew - Sets up B&N vs TnT and Destiny/Matthew/Danielle stories dropped here months back.

Todd agrees to hold off telling Danielle the truth. Todd drawn to Tea's side over Danielle. Tea grows more depressed worrying Rachel then later Todd. Blair advises Todd. When Matthew and Danielle grow closer, Destiny wants Tea to take her daughter home. Danielle plots revenge on Todd backfires. End of December Danielle learns Todd her biological father.

Any new previews with Bo and Nora other than having Dani come and stay with them?

Fallout of Clint and Kim. In New Year drawn into Mitch's web.

On Thursday, December 10, Stacy swipes another sample of Mitch’s blood. Kim overhears Nevil telling about Bo and Nora’s affair. As Nigel makes Nevil promise to keep the secret, Kim gets an idea. By Thursday, December 10, Kim propositions Nevil, promising to show him a good time he will tell all to Clint. Kim isn’t deterred when Nevil assures her that Clint would only believe the news if it came from Nigel. On Friday, December 11, Rex and Gigi take a long, hard look at their relationship. Stacy advises Schuyler to stick to their agreement. And Rachel is shocked to learn from Schuyler that Stacy is pregnant with his baby, and that has no plans to tell either Gigi or Rex the truth.

OLTL alertS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 14, 2009

* The walls are closing in around Ross. (Soap Opera Weekly)

* Mitch has an agenda regarding Dorian. (Soap Opera Weekly)

* Danielle unleashes her rage on Todd and Téa. (Soap Opera Weekly)

* Nora gets an eyeful. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Sneak Peek From SON: Week of December 14th

http://www.soapopera...mber-30-edition

Jessica aides Charlie.

Viki is curious.

Nora is in hot water.

And while we're on the subject of secrets coming to light, can we talk about Bo and Nora and Clint? You can't expect Bo and Nora to keep their burning, passionate love in the dark forever. It's not so much that Clint finds out -- or even how he finds out (although seriously, it's quite the complicated ordeal!) -- but what he does after the fact. It's pretty intense and it happens this month! And don't forget about Kim, our favorite stripper/life coach, and her quest to land Clint. That scheme kicks into full force this month as well.

• Members

It is really good on some fronts. I love Dorian/David--they crack me up. Tuc Watkins is hilarious. His timing is just spot on. They do show older romance on OLTL--Dorian/David; Vicki/Charle Bo/Nora, etc.

I like that they focus on the Kramer women--and don't seem to hate women like GH! Gina T is coming back as Kelly in January.

I have really been liking DOOL. I don't watch all of any of thse shows...just parts here and there, but the Bo/Hop/Vivian/Victor/Justin/Carly stuff on Days is really fun. I love that they showcase their vets in storylines and have way better balance. Plus they have way cuter guys than any other soap these days! LOL

Lainey--did you catch CC's Venice online websoap last night? First episode was free.

The rest of it is I think $9.95 for the series. She found a venue to continue the Otalia romance of GL--same actresses and all the stuff the network wouldn't allow. Hillary B smith is on this series as well. Gina T; Galen Gehring from DOOL, etc...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Oh I take care of him, don't worry. ;)

Funny stuff over at DD. Apparently someone posted that GF did an event and said she wasn't returning to GH. The very next post, all yelling in capital letters told that fist poster that the information was absolutely wrong and to "Take your fanfic back to the Lovefest". LOL.... me thinks a certain fanbase is feeling the disappointment with a little too much intensity. :P

• Members

Hey All!! Long time no see. heh.

Hope everyone is well and happy.

I should be meeting up with hooked tomorrow morn.

Can someone post youtube links to the last few times tracy was on? My DVR is on the fritz and my computer is out of memory to download and view clips.

My show "Ragtime", despite decent reviews is not doing well and will prob be closed by the first week of January. unemployment, here i come - AGAIN! Ugh! Anyhoo, with the talk of "Fences" possibly coming in as a limited engagement, and Phantom 2 in the fall hopefully The new year might not be too bad. oh well :(

To my yid LuNacy buds... Have a Happy Chanukah!!! And my goyisha (non-Yid ;)) luNacy buds Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

• Members

Sorry about Ragtime, TL - it's such a good show.

And lovely to see that Kiss Banner again. I had it as wallpaper on my now-dead laptop for the longest time.

Wednesday, November 25th - Thanksgiving

http://www.youtube.com/user/envious01#p/u/38/n9hnhGnoo4Y

Wednesday, December 2nd - Karaoke Night

http://www.youtube.com/user/envious01#p/u/20/VthcyCM7N_g

Monday, December 7th

• Members

Hey LF!

Just got back from NY. Got to sneak in a lunch with BSG and one with TL!

Had a great trip

Saw Rock of Ages (courtesey of TL--thanks again). It was awesome.

remos--was the 12/7 day the same scene from the medianet pic or is she maybe on another day this week? Did rebecca already get hit by the car?

Also TL--Check 11/23 epside on youtube...that was the franco gallery opening and there is one luke/tracy scene and one tracy/jax scene.

so the natl enquirer spoiler for the week of the 21st says

Laura's spirit watches over her family. the SOD article made it sound like they will all be thinking of her, but there was nothing in the ins and outs, which leads me to believe it is either flashbacks or them looking at a picture or on tyher phone. No way Genie is back and they are not promoting it or announcing it in the mags.

• Members

So glad you're enjoying your visit, Hooked.

I think the mediapic was for Monday - but I can't find the pictures for that week so I can't say 100%. Rebecca was hit by the car on Tuesday. And at this point even the hardliners are doubting any of the GF rumours so we shall see. No mention of LuNacy for either Christmas or NYE, but hopefully they will be present for at least one if not both.