Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder why they were there too, Lainey. Aside from that fact that TG is part of every Sweeps and almost every kick-off episode, they really do stick out because they are not a part of any of the main stories being told. But I'm sure there is something more to it.

Tracy getting drunk? Well she didn't want to be there and doesn't think those people are worth her time. Free booze and a sideshow! Besides we haven't seen her drunk in ages and it was sweet to watch the way Luke cared for her. Even some LnL hardliners acknowledged that one.

And Luke doesn't hate Carly anymore, he just doesn't have much to do with her. At the end of the day, however, she's a Damsel in Distress and she's a Spencer - both of which will get Luke to kick into action. After the fact he might claim he did it for Bobbie and Lulu, but in his own way he does care about his niece.

Thanks for the screencap, Hooked. Sometimes I get to wondering who else on the planet could ever get away with calling Tracy "Baby"?

• Members

LOL.... I've just returns to SOC myself. My real life has been enough for me. As for that dude - he's got a better sense of humour than most. Much of what he says is to get my goat specifically. It's a game we play. Actually we get along very well personally. And at the end of the day he's still pissing in the wind because LuNacy is the couple.

Word has it GF is not coming back because she's demanding more money than they want to give her. Who's to know. But now it's up in the air whether we'll see EWCBO or not. The cuddliness of LuNacy makes me less concerned about that every day - and the LnLers more desperate to read more into JJ's return than is there. Oh well.... LuNacy still rules.

Q-mania... well we've got Edward, Monica and Tracy. Then we have Luke and possibly Lulu and Ethan (who's apparently getting more story and a tighter bond with Lucky, so I'm thinking the rumour of NP leaving are premature). We might see Michael, though I doubt it. Alice is there... I think those folks are enough to cause a manic holiday for half an hour or so. Valentine is supposed to appear after Thanksgiving is over.

• Members

TG/JJ podcast interviews--TG says Valentin and Cassadine story postponed for the foreseable future. I think they have scratched it or pushed it way back for this James Franco story with Jasam--I have a hunch we will see Luke involved somehow as I bet TG wants in on some of the action there if the Cassadine story is postponed.

I guess with Rebecca leaving (I think the latest is that LUcky shoots her) and that postponed I wonder if we will see Helena at all.

Hopefully LUnacy will visit lulu in the hospital. I think she is in there W and TH

Luke also notices connection between Niz I think I saw W and TH so maybe they are all at the hospital

• Members

Was Michael able to get an interview, Hooked?

No Tracy today. Lucky was practically kissing Jason's ass - that's something GV's Lucky would NEVER be caught dead doing. So not amused....

The upside, Lucky was acknowledging Carly as family so perhaps the Spencers are being solidified afterall. GV's Lucky didn't do that either.

• Members

Oh, it's downright comical at SOC. Olivia, Jax and Kristina are seen as bad people. Alexis and Lucky are now seen as "coming to their senses" because they were helping SaSon. And of course Sonny is the one that is right.... honestly, they are in a world gone mad.

At least we had Lulu with Spinelli, Dante and Johnny. That grouping (with Maxie) are very entertaining to me.

As for the so called "cast integration". There isn't much difference. Instead of that cute new detective we have Lucky. Instead of Maxie we had Spin, but everyone else was the same - Sonny, Jason, Carly, Claudia, Sam, Lulu, Dante, Johnny, Michael, Kristina, Alexis, Molly, Morgan, Olivia.

Truly the only ones missing were Luke, Tracy and the window dressing of Flub and Mike. Not much change really.

Edited by remos

• Members

I don't get how you don't say t hell with them. They are all so nausiating. It's the same crap they say over and over. It never changes. It's like beating a dead horse. But I love the way you keep the lunacy flag up. Since they ran most of us away.

• Members

I love Bora!

I could kiss RC for scripting a story where "two over 50 types" get to have deep passionate kisses and a sexy love story!

Could you imagine if Lunacy got even half of that??

I know beggars can't be choosy but I'd much rather see a lip lock like the kind Bo gives Nora instead of the "peck on the hair" Luke gave Tracy last week. :mad:

On a happier note, I just read the spoiler about "An estranged Husband and Wife reunited for Thanksgving"

Anyone think it could be Lunacy?

We know they're still on the outs.. maybe they reconcile on Turkey Day? :wub:

• Members

I have seen that spoiler as an estranged couple reunites for thanksgiving. Unfortunately I think it is Diane and Max. Carolyn tweeted something about Diane gets her wish on Thanksgiving and she was taping that episode the other day.

From the looks of things, it doesn't appear Luke/tracy are on the outs anymore.

I have been watching OLTL. I love love love David! Tuc Watkins is just hilarious. I find myself going back to watch old david/dorian clips to get their backstory.

DOOL is about to do a quad with four older characters.

ATWT has a cougar story going on with Barbra in a sexy little lingerie type outfit for her seduction.

GH---NADA