• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This just popped up on SD....

Expect Robin's PPD to fizzle out and Scrubs go back to limited airtime. Frons adores this couple but Guza is bored with them.

Sonny & Claudia is the story. Frons and Guza are very happy with the feedback. Kate and Ric will play foils, along with Carly.

CarJax is getting back together but expect Jax and Olivia to continue interacting. No decision on how far Jax/Olivia go. As of now, it's just something to balance out Carly's time with Sonny/Claudia.

LL2 is being moved into the Nik/Rebecca story. Expect the Qs to be involved as well. No decision has been made on whether Rebecca is really Emily.

Jasam will be slow. With Steve's contract up in October and KeMo's Vegas gig, they will wait and see before making them a full blown couple.

JoMax will continue to interact. Spixie will remain close friends, as they are now.

LuLu's story is on hold as they flesh out Ethan. JoLu is over due to minimal support the pairing received.

TG is very happy with his current story. Expect more Luke and Ethan, along with Tracy and LuLu.

• Members

if anyone is so inclined to write a letter, now would be a good time to write in for Tracy to Frons and the soap mags and include these points giving examples if you want, but touching on: If you want to, I have another name I can give you who to write to as well.

* We want to see strong female characters and them getting a point of view (Tracy, Alexis, Monica types)

* muti-generational storylines involving female characters (e.g., Tracy/Lulu bonding during the crisis, sharing wisdom on men, etc)

* More cast integration ( can give examples during the crisis with Tracy/sonny/carly/az, etc plus tracy/lulu, tracy/edward/monica)

Just some buzz I have heard that now would be a good time!!

• Members

These are confirmed cable guide spoilers for week of the 26th--I love when Tracy actually makes the CGS cause you know it will be more than a scene or two (at least we hope). I like the part in bold!

2/26

Anthony holds Claudia hostage; Tracy agrees to post Ethan's bail, but refuses to help Luke.

2/27

Anthony taunts Claudia over her feelings for Sonny; Ethan charms Tracy, who suggests Luke give him a job at the Haunted Star.