Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That was HBO right? I love Curb your enthusiasm and Enterouge...wonder when they are coming back.

Anyone up for an early chat tonight around 8:30ish central time?

I have to go feed one more kid, then I will try to pop in.

I miss you guys!

TL where ya been?

I felt bad for Monica today==why couldn't she have been with Tracy at the trial...was tracy there representing lulu or to snicker at edward? Jane looked so bored today!!

• Members

Ha! Thanks.

(I no longer consider CH cool enough to play a lusty lesbian. NLG could do it, but we'd have to find her an appropriate acting partner... JE???? I'd pay for that)

Ha! Lawyers need to know before Voie Dire if it's going to be a death penalty case. Potential jurors MUST be asked if they believe in the death penalty -- otherwise you risk getting a jury full of people who won't vote guilty no matter how guilty they think your client may be. You can't just -poof- put ANYONE on a death penalty jury. It doesn't work that way. Geesh.

• Members

Remember back in the day when Tracy was actually mentioned in spoilers from time to time???

I got nothing....but this to hope that Tracy is somehow in the midst of this somehow or on Luke's side helping him against Scott..

Luke will return. Promtly around the time when Scott's focus turns from Johnny to LuLu. There will be hell to pay when these two arch rivals go at it against eachother.

• Members

She used to be mentioned, but only about 1/3 of them came to fruition. Sometimes no acknowledgement for Tracy is better.

I'm hoping this is the big story TG was promised when he was asked to take all his vacation at once. You know Tracy will be on Luke's side. Look at the faux-wedding: no matter how hurt Tracy was during it all she was a true Quartermaine and presented the united front in public. Even if the truth of Rick's death comes out and Luke doesn't know if he could forgive her for not telling him, Tracy will still stand behind Luke no questions asked.