Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

woohoo!! Thanks Nancy!! That was so great!! LOVED IT! I don't really want to comment too much to give it away for those who haven't heard it, except to say that my fave line was - Jane: "...I am happy to do it, I get to take care of him, I get to love him, I get to hit him in the leg with an IV pole. Whatever it is I don't care, as long as I get to do it with HIM".

Is that fabulous or what??!! What a great interview!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

QT, I bow to your sleuthing skills. That is amazing and so fun to hear. I love the 'audition' part!

TL, nice job. You nailed it.

Funny, I am so caught in to this, what a nice surprise first thing in the morning. Keep going, I love it.

• Members

OMG. QT, thank you so much for this!

MinervaFan, go listen to her voice. I didn't tell you about the leather, but I'm telling you about this. It's rough and rumbly. Her "real" voice is sexier than her Tracy voice.

Best line from TG: I didn't get the role of Jane's lover. JE: Tracy's lover. I audition my own lovers. HAHAHA!

There was a mystery guest. He sounds dufus-y. I was disappointed.

• Members

So going there. Really. THe window is loading as we speak.

Oh, and MUCH MUCH MUCH love for the Luke and Tracy blog. Can you guess which posts were mine? :)

And I have to agree with you on Diane. I didn't see it before, but it's just smacking me in the face now. While I think

, she and Max are too cute for words.

Fey will not let me rest until I write DiLexis fic. Maybe over the long weekend, if I can get enough computer time. :D

• Members

OMG! Check your email. I sent that BEFORE I read this!!!!

In it, I guess at your posting alias (I so know which ones you put up there! A. I can tell by the times you posted and B. Nobody gets character voices like you. Nobody!)

Um... I said it in my email, and I'll say it here in the open forum:

I agree with FEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need mega-steamy DiLexis smut. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Two 'beans are begging you now. It doesn't get much better than this! ;) )

Re: Diane and

: I see it with Alexis, I don't see it with

• Members

Re: Kate/Diane/Alexis: I'm thinking girls night out? :D

Listened to the Leeza Gibbons interview. Wow, Tony sounds so tired, doesn't he? Like he is just over this, but his storyline with Jane just breathed new life into the show for him. Very interesting comments on the L&L phenomenon. Oh, and JE's story about buying her textbooks? LOL. Come to think of it, I think she was on the local school board.....!

Seriously, guys, though. Loving the L&T Adventure Blog. You guys are so damned creative! What fun, what fun!

• Members

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QT--I am so happy they posted those! You think our emails worked????

I am so excited to hear that! I need this company to vacate the premises RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are going to see a movie. My kids don't want to go.

Later I am taking these little girls to this place called Bath Junkie where you get to make your own soap and bubble bath and choose the colors, scents, etc. Then I am taking them to this dessert place where you can decorate your own cookies with sprinkles, frosting, etc...so fun! I can't wait to take them to little accessory store and let them get some fun stuff!

I am in my girlie shopping heaven today!!!!

Can't wait to catch up on fics, etc!!

Nancy--Can we download these TG clips? Or are they not downloadable? Someone needs to so in case they take them off the site! I am so stupid at things like that.

Minervafan! I can't tell you how happy I get to see when you post! We have missed you around here. I am glad you and Fey are getting back into the GH scene. You need to get her to post as Diane on the blog!! Giving Luke some legal advice or something!!

• Members

I'm loving this Blog. Tracy has added her opinion of all the sexual references. You guys are funny and so bang on.

btw, you remember the Diva, the one who the church ladies made their 'project' last fall because she couldn't read as well as they wanted? Well, she just surprised me by reading over my shoulder when I didn't even realize she was in the room. Lainey and MF, I am so grateful for your blackouts of certain words. While I can't wait to see what you will create, I'm glad all she could ask was what you wanted to do with Alexis and Diane. Oh... she's coming of age...

Hooked, enjoy your shopping day. I at least have the Diva in my world of male. One of these days I'll send her to you and you two can do the girly thing - lord knows her mother doesn't.

• Members

Just listened!!! Loved the interview! Loved that Tony said Jane is an "all purpose diva". Too cute. Loved Scott Clifton calling in and saying "Mommy is that you?" and Jane saying on keeping in touch "Not Scott cause he doens't bother to check in with his mommy". And also loved how both she and Tony said "love you" to him. So cute!

Can we love those two any more??????

LOL her saying that any hard core fan would totally recognize her mouth or her voice if she was wearing a clown mask!