Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm bored. And don't feel like doing ANYTHING Tracy-related. WTH is wrong with me?!

I could work on a video, or fix up Oh Baby, or post a link to the BR, but I don't want to do any of that! :o (no offense to you all, 'cause I do love you guys!!! :D).

bsg, hope you feel better soon.

I think I'm going to eat something... [/random]

• Members

I am watching Tracy in 1991--with her long black oomphy hair falling in love with Paul--ick. I haven't done these episode descriptions in forever. I feel so bad. It is gorgeous here today! I need to go outside for a walk. Going out tonight. Maybe I will catch you guys late night.

BSG--Hope you are feeling better soon!

Ms. Q--if you want to chat later, post a link.

• Members

Thanks whoever posted the Emmy clip :D Hooked, I see you didn't waste any time making a new avatar!

Totally OT, I saw The Other Boelyn Girl yesterday....good movie.

Also OT, I was watching The Parent Trap this morning, the original one, and it occurred to me that Vicki is much like TQ, the way she talks and her mannerisms......totally random :P

• Members

Hi everyone. I'm just checking in. My family and I spent the day bobbing around TO. We checked out the new airport, spent time in a sporting good store - the older three were rock climbing in that store then the four were playing in the tents for awhile. Then we went to see where Ruah's sailing camp will be this summer - had a near miss with about 30 Canadian Geese, went to a winery and now we've just ordered pizza. It will be a slow evening here tonight... long time since we've had this kind of family day without someone running in a different direction.

As for TQ, I suspect we'll see her this week. I think she's simply not around because of TG's surgery. I have the feeling that took everyone by surprise, because the spoilers were mentioning them and then everything stalled. Don't know if we'll ever hear the reason, but he obviously did a number on that knee. And Tracy being homeless and penniless, has no one to play off of but Luke and a little of Monica.

• Members

The Mom-dar,..Mom in quotes was just me being my silly gay self.

Ping ping PING is right, and this is from me, a woman who LOVES women, and LOVES Jane.

It explains oh so much, and I am with you Lainey 100%, and it just suits her. In my eyes, I honestly never "wondered"

I dont fit any "type" per say either. I am assertive, and independent, I have a child, a career, and I look femme by most standards, I clean up well, but when the make-up is gone, and my hair is down, and the execu-dyke wardrobe back in the closet (no pun intended), I put on my sweats, and ball cap, take my son, and my dogs for a hike.

I get the whole soccor mom trip, but I am hardly that.

So I always just felt, comfortably felt Jane was "family" like I.

I have friends though who cant seem to separate the roles from the actors, and I have to knock on their heads and laugh. I LOVE Lunacy,...LOVE IT,..but I think thats because my 2 fav (Jane not quite confirmed beyond Gaydar) gay Daytime actors playing straight lovers is just a nummy HOOT!!!

Unrelated in away,...does anyone know what perfume Jane wears,..because she just looks like she smells KNEE WEAKENING good.

I so love that woman :P:P:P:P