The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

MS. Q i'll be around but I still can't get in the BR. I'm just about ready to die I tell ya of course I had remembered earlier today I would have gone up to the help desk and pleaded with them to take off the network thing. Its driving me nuts. catch me on aim if you can or u want too.

This wks gh sucked.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well I'm sorry call me a rat if you must, but I had to report that poster on SOC who called Tracy/Luke fans "Nazis".

That was a horrible thing to say and I got an "infraction" for saying far less than that last month. I reported it and to my surprise Liz didn't just edit the post, she deleted the whole thing.

Sometimes, they really take me by surprise, because honestly, I didn't think they'd do anything about it, surely not deleting the whole post.

And yeah I feel like a five year old tattle tale but stuff like that is what drives people away permanently.

However as I told that same poster, I keep my sanity at SOC by using the "ignore" feature.

It's a handy little invention that prevents you from reading the posts of any poster you choose to "ignore" as long as you are logged in while lurking.

I hate to have to use it but I swear SOC has been a breath of fresh air ever since. :)

And I gotta get up and help my sister finish moving tomorrow so I better get to bed. I fell over backwards in the bed of my dad's pickup truck last week, both legs straight up in the air, my sister pulling on my pant legs trying to get me back up, and me hollering when I hit the truck bed because it hurt like heck and then hollering again when I realized I looked like an idiot and people were probably staring.

Can't wait to repeat the experience tomorrow. Pure comedy. :D

Although I did have a sore butt bone for like three days after that.... :lol:

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

GO ILTQ! That is so horribly inappropriate. It is disgusting how people just throw around words like that. Ugh. All they accomplish is making themselves look bad.

Ms.Q, thank you for reminding me by your banner that I forgot a border on mine! I knew something was missing, but I couldn't remember what it was!

Edited by missjane

• Members

Oh my God... I am tired of filling out applications for the fall... Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't already filled out so many for the spring just a couple months ago... Why, why, why did I graduate in December? It's all backwards!!!

funny, will read your fic in a bit. :D

EDIT: My mom just came into the room; I showed her my new banner (she, too, is lamenting the loss of the OOMPH), and then I showed her the media pictures, and she goes, "She looks like that lawyer." Was it hooked who jokingly said

LOL.

funny, just finished reading your story. It was so very sweet; I had this idiotic grin on my face while reading it. LOL. Also, liked that you have Edward looking out for Tracy (kind of). It sort of reminded of me of that scene in November 2006 when he was *GASP* supportive of his daughter ("When will you learn that you deserve more than what that man has to offer?" Aww). Anyway, great job! Keep writing. You're great at it.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine