The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Double post. We might be getting more TQ than I thought.

It's Luke v. Scott with Lulu's lovelife on the line!

Thanks devane of SZ!

Luke is in for the shock of his life when he gets back this week! (Orly? After everything, *this* is the shock of his life? LOL LOL LOL) How will the news that Lulu's dating Scott's son affect Laura's future? And how will Lulu's involvement with the "dangerously unbalanced" Johnny impact her future with Logan? Start of the week: Lulu makes it clear she wants nothing to do with Logan. "It was the ultimate betrayal," says Julie Marie Berman of Logan's tryst with Maxie.

Still hurting, Luke's daughter makes her private pain public by trashing her former suitor at Kelly's as people (including Spin) watch. "She sets him straight, tells him off and calls him all the names he needs to be called, but she doesn't want to show that she misses what she thought they had," admits Berman.

Wheels are set in motion to bring Lulu's dad back to Port Charles. Wanting her wandering hubby to find his way back home, Tracy approaches Scott's son with an offer: Simply put, she'll pay him to make nice with his new pop if Logan can bring her info that will allow Luke to return. But everything changes when Scott gives Lulu an offer: if she gives his son a second chance, Scott will drop all the charges against her dad and give custody of Laura back to Nikolas! Lulu agrees to the deal and tells Logan he has another chance. The "hunk" (buhh?) is suprised to say the least. "He's willing to do anything to get her back," says Josh Duhon. "If it means a change of job, a change of attitude, the way he lives. Whatever it takes, he'll do anything to get the girl."

Luke returns to confront the good news/bad news scenario: Scott's dropped the charges against him but Lulu is dating his son! Lashing out, Luke blames Tracy, who is quick to point out that he left her to do the best he could. (Of course Luke blames Tracy...GRRRR)

My comment: I second that "Of course...GRRRR."

Lulu comes clean to Logan, admitting the real reason she's giving him another chance. "He's upset on two fronts. First, he doesn't want any favors from the guy who spent months calling him a con artist and a lizard. Second, he doesn't want her back like this, because he realizes it's not real." lulu goes to Logan after another encounter with Johnny.

For his part, Luke tears into Scott for using the woman they both love--Laura--as nothing more than bait to bring their two kids back together. Scott insists if he wasn't involved, Lulu would have reunited with Logan b/c that's what she truly wants. Luke barges into Logan's place and is not happy to find Lulu there.

The Spencers exchange a few heated words with Luke trying to make Lulu see his side. "He knows that if he tells her what to do, Lulu will do the exact opposite," says Berman. "But he also has very strong opinions about Scott Baldwin, and her making a deal with him is a choice that Luke doesn't approve of."

Back at the Q mansion, Luke asks Tracy how to keep Lulu from his enemy's son but she says there's nothing he can do.

My comment: Aww, he asks her.

Kin talks about why Scott wants Logan to get another chance (because Scott didn't with Laura.)

Lulu tells Luke she's going to keep her details of her private life to herself. "At the end of the day, he can give her his opinion, and she can take it or not take it and then face the consequences," says Berman. "That's how he parents."

Luke and Tracy put their heads together.

My comment: Teamwork! Teamwork!

Lulu and Johnny find a common bond and vent their paternal frustrations w/each other. When she pushes for more info on his dad, he tells her it's off limits. Spinelli spots his favorite blonde with Johnny and dashes off to tell Jason. Is a dark chapter in Luke and Laura's history about to repeat itself thanks to their daughter's involvement with the Mob?

Edited 'cause I'm still having technical issues!!! UGH!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi,

I'm back!

"heads together".... hmm... as in.... KISS? :wub:

Don't tell me they're going to do Lulu and Logan on the run, a la Luke and Laura. Gross! No! BARFO! :angry:

Uh.. watched Monday's clips. (Thanks, Nex!) I wanted to like Tracy/Carly action. Trust me, I did! Honestly, I'm glad TIIC put TQ on screen with someone other than Lulu or Scott... but it just didn't do anything for me. "My" Tracy would never "out" herself to Carly. And "my" Tracy would never turn to a two-bit dingbat like Carly for anything!

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TL!! I hope you had a fantastic day!

• Members

Thanks All for the continued Birthday wishes guys.

I can't wait till Mama's "Daddy" comes home already. I've got a yen for some face touching, leg wrapping, hotness!! :* heehee.

Hooked, my partner in skybox crime, I hope you have a great time if you are reading this. Have fun. I miss ya already. Thanks again for the LuNacyLove Birthday fic for me.

ILuvA&M, LOVE LOVE LOVE my new banner! Thanks!!!!! :D :D :D YUMMO! You think I'll get busted with three? heh.

Edit: ehem... Ms. Q? No sweet-cheeks comes home to his cuddles vid? :(

Edit again: Lainey, BSG, get your sweetcheeks in the breakroom. LOL! Me, Rachel, and lil tl are here. :D

Are you all like jealous of my banner? heh

Edit again: Hey ILTQ! How are you? I hope all is well with you.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Hey Ms. Q! We keep missing each other in the breakroom.

I would like LuNacy to become the stable (as stable as they can manage, lol) couple on the show. I like how they are there for each other--ok, Luke seriously needs to step it up right now--like Luke was there for Tracy at Alan's funeral and Tracy supported Luke through the trial and the Shadybrook debacle. And like JE once said in an interview, "This is a marriage made in soap opera heaven because it's a marriage that shouldn't be, so it will last forever." That said I definitely want Tracy on the screen regularly. In my GH, Tracy and Lukey would be living it up in their wacky non-traditional marriage, showing all those crazy kids in Port Chuckles how to make love last and also would be having screen time solo. I'm not giving up on LuNacy action, but come on, I'm not joined at the hip with my husband. While Luke's doing his mob/seedy underworld thing, let's see Tracy doing her ELQ thing. Come on, Guza!

Edit: The cookies are all officially in the oven...wooot! Night, TL! Thanks for keeping me company!

Edited by brownstonegirl

• Members

Ok, I've missed a bit so I'll try to catch up...

First, I'm so sorry I missed so many b-days so a big Happy belated Birthday to all that passed.

Next, as for the epi... I have to say that I didn't hate it but it was only b/c there has been precious little tracy and I'll take what I can get, but no I didn't love it by any means.

The hair.... her colorist should be shot. That's what I think. She never looks BAD but it was not a nice look., I know people have said that they don't like it dark (I do, presonally) but this was too light and too one dimentional (and too orangy-red). Hope she comes back with better.

Everyone who is gone, going, or has just returned... hope you had or have a great time.

Hooked... reading your story now (have to hang clothes and vacuum so I'll come back and comment later, but I'm reading it). Oh yeah, just wanted to check if you ever got my email. You didn't really need to respond but I wanted to make sure you got it b/c you sent me your idea and I didn't want you to think I dropped the ball.

Later guys!! Hope Tracy's on today. If luke does come back this week (I thought it was that he comes bacm to tape this week, not be onscreen) than this is the last day so I'm hoping for something good. I won't get to see it b/c I have to go to our highschool's football game tonight with my sisters and to dinner with the girls from work. Going to Vermont with the girls next week so I won't be on much (not that I really am anymore anyway) b/c I so need to get out of here now. People are driving me nuts.

So I went for my driving test yesterday. I went through so much crap to get this medical form filled out and then I couldn't take the text b/c the doctor didn't sign the form!! So now I have to wait till novembder. The woman at the driving school was great about it though, she took someone else out of the text date so that I can get the first slot on the next date that they have. Gotta l've her, she knew how much of a hastle this has been

• Members

Wow. Slow day. I didn't get home 'til now or else I would've posted sooner.

hooked, I know you're away but just want to tell you how much I loved your newest story! Your way of wording things and keeping with a single theme is so cool!

knh, sorry about all that trouble. About the hair...I wonder if Deidre Hall (DAYS, Marlena) still does it. Or if Jane "fired" her after DH fried her hair a couple years ago. :lol:

TracyLuv, you know this from last night, but the vid is a bust 'til I can figure out how to "un-corrupt" it. :(

tracyluver, glad you popped in again!

bsg, it's so sad that we keep missing each other! :(

EDIT: ABC promo with Luke, Scott, Lulu, Logan, and one second of Tracy: http://abc.go.com/video/index

Make sure you're in the Daytime section, and you click "Caught in the crossfire" with the picture of Luke.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Oh. I like the way she was talking to him. Her face was "soft," (sympathetic) not angry. He may be angry, but he has no right to be angry (and in Luke fashion, he will figure that out shortly). As long as she's not angry, we're good!

ohhhhhh - I know this is a Tracy forum, but I LOVED the standoff between Alexis and Diane, and the tease for Monday. Wow oh wow. We finally have a bit of a storyline between two, smart adult women (enough with the young 'uns already!). Diane is just soooo soooo soooo AWESOME! I Flove her character. FLOVE HER. Has that actress been signed yet? Wow. Did I say wow?

Somebody fill me in, because I haven't been watching much lately. Did Jolene die? Why? And is she "bad" or "good?" And what's with Kelly and this no-sex bet? uh?!?!?!

I think I need a banner with Tracy and Diane that says "General Hospital's Power Bitches" hahahahahaha....

• Members

I watched the promo a couple of times. Seems Lukey is lashing out at the truth, not Tracy.

I agree, she does seem soft. I'm hoping they'll instill some maturity into their scenes - God knows there has been little in the stuff (read: crap) they've given her lately.

• Members

So my question is this... when was the entire idea of GH taken over by the Night Shifts cast?! And why are they even on? The point of the spin off is that they wer the people working the night shift, now they are woring in the middle of the day on GH taken valuable time away from the characters we already know and love.

That being said... good for them, those actors found the one show they can get a job on, wher the show and everything about it sucked so much that it was canceled right away and yet they still have a steady job (and one where they get everyone elses work time!!)

All I had to say

• Members

Um, Luke, aka suckiest father in the world, why don't you um, blame yourself? Your daughter clearly had daddy issues. You'd better get a grip on your anger issues with your wife. She was freakin' incarcerated in a mental institution for you for like 2 months.

Anywhooo, good positivity Ms. Q. At least we'll get to see Tracy next week. Ohhh, maybe wardrobe could spare something new for her? Hoping...

I'm glad that

He'd better give her a BIG smooch! That's my positivity contribution. :D