Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, Tracy will be on again soon.

Spoiler Round-Up:

hooked, your story is perfect! Just perfect! I'm so jealous at your ability to write narrative. I love that part that starts with him sitting her down on the couch and taking both her hands in his. Have I said how perfect this was? You and Lainey have great ideas.

• Members

Thanks guys for the compliments. I had it just sitting here for like a month and was anxious to finish it.

Well hopefully Monday will pan out and spill into Tuesday next week for Tracy Tuesday--ha ha!

Everyone be nice to their moms this weekend! :) (From the lone mom of the group) Edit...what am I thinking...I am not the lone mom of the group--sorry TracyLuv--how could I forget you...I have been thinking about you all day! Sending good vibes!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay, I'm trying to write LuNacy.. but that's not going anywhere.

So come rescue me. Anyone out there to play in the breakroom? Hello? Hello?

Breakroom: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

I didn't do anything on Hooked's Birthday Story. I said I'd work on it, and then I didn't. It is ALL HOOKED!! Go Girl!

Hey, I was poking around YouTube a minute ago, and ran across "Cold Hearted Snake," Ms. Q's video! GASP!!!!!

Ms Q., did you advertise that here? GASP! HORROR! SHOCK!

I love you, Ms. Q, but....... but........ but...........

?

?

?

• Members

as much as I'd love to stop in and say hi in the BR, I have no time right now. I just want to say say, hooked, I just finished reading your story and it's awesome! I love the whole thing. It was perfect... everything about it. Every time you write one I say 'i think this is your best'. I think it's a waste of time to keep saying it b/c it's true each time so you should just assume that's what I'm going to say.

• Members

Thanks knh! That is very sweet of you to say! I keep on practicing...one day I will start on my other project! :)

TracyLuv Hope your day was good today! If you are on late night, post a link as I will check back in later!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks for posting Emotional - It's one of my faves now :) ! But you know I love all your vids anyway.

Lainey, Ms. Q DID post "Cold Hearted Snake" in the thread with a warning to you and me, not to watch it. The warning had sirens and blaring lights! - You didn't see it? LOL

Pinkpopsicle, Thanks for posting the screen caps to the GH epi of the luscious kiss- YUM and the baby boom ones also. Jane looked pretty spooky in those - EEK!

Hooked, haven't read your story yet, but will tonite just before I turn in so I can have sweet LuNacy dreams :)

EDIT: In the breakroom for a few... http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Well practice makes perfect!!! In my own selfish way I kind of wish you stop practicing, at this rate by the time to finish your project I'll be nothing but jealous. I'll still love it, but I'm just sayin'

• Members

Okay, I'm working on a LuNacy fic called "Bare." (It was either "Bare" or "I, Tracy..." , but "Bare" fits Tracy's emotional state in this one, so I think I'll keep that title! Besides, I seem to like one word titles!)

I might actually finish this one.

I like the beginning.

Yep, it's Deb's Bunny - Tracy testifies in the the battle for guardianship over Laura.

I'm off to the eye doctor! More later!

ta ta

LB

• Members

Melissa has posted another September 1991 clip here. Audio overlaps in parts, but I LOVED this clip. A lot of good one-liners. :lol:

Lainey, I hope you finish Bare.

Sorry I didn't catch you in the breakroom, TracyLuv.

So, I had a very strange JE/Tracy dream. I was working on this Spanish project (of course, right?), and something on the TV, which sort of resembled a computer (not a TV), came on about soap actress JE facing 5 years in prison for speeding in Europe?!? Weird...I was like, "Oh no!" :o Then, on GH, Tracy was already being written out, which totally wouldn't happen 'cause the scenes would've been taped before the whole Europe thing...

Anyway, they wrote it so that Tracy got in trouble with the law (not sure if it had anything to do with Europe or not) and was going to run. Unfortunately, I was still working on my Spanish project, and the TV volume was low, so all I couldn't hear anything. I do remember seeing emotional goodbye scenes with Dillon, and then Luke (on the pier). Dillon was so upset, even crying (Georgie was around too; I believe they were together again). Tracy held in her tears (I think) until she said goodbye to Luke. I seem to recall him putting his hands on her face, wiping her tears away (Aww). I don't, however, remember a kiss, but we did get a long hug. I had intended on watching the scenes later on my tape (with the volume up, you know), but I woke up before that happened. :angry: Any thoughts? LOL.

• Members

Looking forward to "Bare" Lainey! You HAVE to finish this one!

Ms Q--strange dream!

Strange day today. So nothing going on at the moment. Already had a soccer game this morning for one kid, and a guitar lesson for another kid, but there is a strange lull now til 5:30 tonight when we have other stuff going on. Trying to enjoy the calm!

TracyLuv...sorry I missed you last night. I started reading and fell asleep!

Going to go watch Melissa's clip now.

Edit Now I know why today feels so strange...I haven't been home on a weekend in five weeks! I have now acquired three nasty pet swimming frogs that stay underwater...the joys of having little boys! GROSS!!!! I had to buy them fish flakes to eat a bigger tank to live in. Here's to hoping they have a short shelf life (the frogs)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Woah. Slowest. Day. Ever. in the thread.

I tried writing Mother's Day fanfic last night. It failed. I tried creating a Tracy/Ned/Dillon video. That, too, failed, but it wasn't all my fault. My computer hates me. Thanks lap-top for blue-screening on me 3 freakin' times!!! (blue screen=baaaaaaaaaaad; last time the blue screened happened continuously, I had to reformat the computer completely). :o

hooked, TracyLuv, and any other mothers out there who might be lurking: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I hope you have a very special day tomorrow! And hopefully, your kid(s) will treat you WONDERFULLY! You all deserve it!

I'm getting a spell checker in this box. Is that new?!? Or did it just not ever show up on my lap-top? (on a different computer now, 'cause yeah...lap-top needs its rest).

Breakroom, maybe? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012