The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

thanks for missing me guys! :) I am headed out to the airport now...watched this week and caught up. I thought by the way everyoen was talking that they ended lunacy...it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Obviously cut, but at least something and so them....no mushy sentiment...

I didn't think the luke/sonny thing was so bad either. I mean not what I would have wanted him to say, but pretty typical of him..at least he said she was remarkable. Will catch up on stuff tonight late night in miami or tomorrow maybe. For sure I will be in the breakroom sunday night.

LadyAshton...you posted more clips??? I will have to watch and save on sunday.

Ms Q can't wait to watch the videos and read all the stories/stuff you listed for me...thanks for compiling that!

I saw tracy in London by the way..(that is where she was when she was out of town this week) She was tying on on at the Ritz--we had afternoon tea together--ha ha!

Miss you guys!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm going to try to start the C.H.E.R.I. thing with GH. I posted something over at JE.com. If you're interested in helping out, please go over and respond.

*waves at SMIRKS, the wonderful person who introduced me to the LoveFest!*

EDIT: Where is everybody?

Oh, and Big Old Squee (T). 4XCrazy has updated Homelands.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

tracyluvr: So sorry about what happened. I'd have been mortified too, but at least no one said anything negative. I know it's a crushing thing when people, whether you want them to see something or not) see something very private. You never know what they are going to think even when you really do want to share it. It is great to have something like this, I said that when I posted the link to my portrait here. I knew everyone wanted to see it and it was still nerve-wracking to know what you all really thought. I can only imagine the 'in front of everyone' thing. The content may be embarrassing, but they thought the writing was good and, if he/she didn't think it was good writing, the teacher probably wouldn't have joked about a continuation. They'd have taken the inappropriate story and gotten pissed at he distraction to the class, so, ya never know, this may be your clue to keep it up! Anyway, my suggestion is to just keep it at home and keep writing it! I can't wait to read what you have if you still want to finish it. As much as I really wanted your lunacy story, I'm kind of anxious to read a paul/tracy or tracy/marco story. Good Luck!!!

I ended up watching the Luke/Sonny scenes from yesterday. I have a completely new theory on what he scene was about. I still think everything that I thought last night, but I've added to it. I think it is foreshadowing what is to come with Tracy and his getting over Laura. The reason for my theory? Sonny's responses to everything Luke said. When he was telling him about his thing with Laura and how he'd have spent his life with her if he had a choice did anyone pay attentiont o what Sonny said? He said "that's the thing. I never felt that way with Carly. We'd fight and make up. I'd leave, then get lonely and come back. I never thought she was the love of my life, until she was gone. And now, today she is marrying...." I don't need to go on. I was paraphrasing, of course, but I think it was meant to foreshadow how Tracy is actually the love of luke's life. No matter how much he does love her, he doesn't see that as a possibility, but it is true. They fit, they are a perfect match and they challenge, entertain, and thrill each other everytime they are together. They never bore each other. He is going to see how much he loves and needs her, though he never expected it, never expected to ever love anyone more than Laura or want to spend his life with anyone else.

Don't like that she is out of town, of course. This means there is no further continuation to the MC scenes, but always positive... maybe this will mean that in her absence, he missed her and wants her and they will have some fun, or very damn near it when she comes back. This will, of course, lead to the time frame we were originally given, that it will all happen in May, for the anniversary.

Ok, now aside from the fact that today's show was boring, I have nothing else to add.

Goodnight everyone

MF, I don't have a huge amount of time, but once I've finished my portrait I will, so what kind of help would you need? What can I do?

Edited by knh

• Members

I have never been this stressed about work in my life.

And I have been working for a long time!!!

Oh guess what -- gotta travel for work next week. Not back until wed or thurs... you know what that means!!!!!

Anyone around? come check out the breakroom. I'm gonna hang there a few minutes and try to destress.

*inhales*

*exhales*

*inhales*

*exhales*

• Members

Sorry Lainey, I checked the BR, you were already gone. I did run into MF, though. Didn't talk b/c she was writing... I'm psyched. I can't wait to see what she's some up with now.

And Lainey, you know you'll be missed... but I hope we get something worth while while you're gone. We'll hook you up with some clips and recaps of everything if we get anything good, of course

• Members

Serious smuttage, ya'll. MASSIVE SMUTTAGE.

Should be done and posted tomorrow.

Good night. B)

EDIT: Smut has been posted. 100 Situations #40 (Argue): 4-20-07: On April 19, 2007, Luke and Tracy had the worst argument of their marriage. On April 20, they made up.

Lainey, if you're available, wanna go to the Break Room? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

OMG!!!! That was so hot! I've said it before... quite the innocent little flower am I, but I love the the stories and this one is definately a killer!!!!! So glad you wrote it Minervafan. We need some more and really need it on the show. That was awesome

edit: you guys, don't hate me for defending the once and always butthead, but I wasn't even that put off by Luke's defending Skye the other day. I know, sacreligeous here, isn't it. Anyway, I listened to it when I watched them yesterday (just forgot to comment here), but I think he was seeing himself in her. He said she was just making a misguilded attempt to protect the father of the child she didn't think she'd have. I think this is very much the same as him always protecting Laura. It's misguilded, but he feels like he has to do it anyway. I could be way off base, but I think it is what's going on. It all adds up for me, too. He is realizing more and more that Laura is not the one he is supposed to be with and she is not the love of his life. (Hopefully the writers will see it b/c "it" just isnt there anymore) It is being pointed out to him all over the place by Sonny, by the thing with Skye, by his fight with Tracy. Now that she told him she is in love with him he can either run (not a chance) or he can finally see and accept that it isthe real thing which he never had to do as long as there was a chance she didn't really feel anything more than respect and friendship.

Edited by knh

• Members

MinervaFan, I enjoyed the story. Why, why, why did we not get that (or an implication of that) on GH?!? Why?!? Loved that they didn't make it to the bed, LOL, and the rules were cute. And of course, the sex was just...wow. I have no other words, except I'm glad you're writing Tracy!Fic again. Oh! Tell Fey I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Regency, I read your "I Dare You" Thursday or Friday, maybe? Can't remember, but I do remember I loved it. Short and sweet, and I was laughing out loud at the "south" line. Sorry for the delayed feedback. I'm also glad you're writing some more Tracy fic. Any chance of Tracy and Jax sometime in the near future? Heh. I tried, but it went nowhere. :(

Those who post at HellaGood, vote for Tracy in the Character Game Thread. You get to add one point/day to her name. She won't be catching up to Sam (50), Lulu (25), anytime soon (Tracy has 14), but still...Oh, in this character game, you also get to take away one point/day from a character. Heh. What can I say? I'm easily amused sometimes. Speaking of other threads, there's a Tracy/Robin/Alexis one at SOC, but I haven't posted in in yet. And because I'm lazy right now, I won't be linking you all to them. I'm sorry!

From SoapQueen:

From Anonymous (grain of salt):

EDIT: Ok, folks. Need an opinion. Which one do you like better?

The Lady In Red

JE_red_darker.jpg

OR

The Lady in Blue

JE_blue_brighter.jpg

I like the lighting on the blue one. Couldn't get it like that with the red. But, I like some of the red pictures and the blending better. Ahh! Don't know what to do! I need to play around some more.

EDIT #2: Ok. Fixed the blending on the blue one.

JE_blue_brighter3.jpg

And thanks knh for the feedback! You got right on that! LOL. Yeah, I get what you mean about the pictures, 'cause I adore the first 2 red ones...:wub: Decisions. Decisions.

EDIT #3: Ok. I'm going with the blue one...for now.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey MF, can't believ I missed that in your post... tell Fey happy birthday!!!

Ms. Q, I love them both. I can't decide so (and I realize you may not want it this way) I think that it could work with them both. Put them together in two rows and just switch the middle of each so they go together more. I do love the lighting on the blue one and I love the pictures, but I just can't say to get rid of the red one b/c I love those pics too. Anyway, that's my vote.

• Members

MsQ I saw ur new vid and I absolutely *loved* it!

I tried to see the other vids but my computer doesn't like me very much right now lol.

::sighs:: At least Tracy is on on the 1st. (hey i'm *trying* to be optimistic)

I have writer's block (yet again) but maybe that's a good thing cuz I have a project due tuesday that I haven't started yet. Hee!

Ugh *and* I have this song "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie which is surprisingly good, I forgot she could actually sing haha.

I'm trying to be positive about those spoilers so I'm not gonna say all the evil thoughts floating in my mind.

• Members

I've decided to go with the blue banner (I got a matching avatar too, woot). :D

angel, which video is the new one? LOL. I'm glad you liked it though. Do you need to me to upload the other ones to a different site? I know some people have trouble with SendSpace...And some people have trouble with MegaUpload too. And YouTube! It's craziness. But let me know if there's something I can do. Good luck with your project, BTW. :D