Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved yesterday's show. Give me a bunch of vets together and I am in hog heaven!

Everyone needs to move on from Laura. Luke needs to be a real husband to Tracy, and I wouldn't mind Scott & Bobbie getting involved again - even as friends with benefits.

But they can't because it's not about Laura. IMO - it stopped being about Laura back when she dumped Scott for Luke the second time. It's about the two of them not letting the other one "win".

Consequently, we have two beautiful women in their prime being wasted. I hate the Guza rule of no sex for people over 50. I think I'll write him a letter via snail mail, which seems to be the only thing they pay attention to.

• Members

smirks, thanks for your input! I planned on role-playing, but making it a game never crossed my mind. :o You're right. That could be fun.

daysfan, I don't like it either, but since it's just a spumor from SD that anyone could have made up, I'm hoping it's not true.

MagicHappens, we're going to need a whole bunch of letters, I bet.

ILoveTracyQ, you have a PM.

Anyone ready to go AWWWWW? :wub:Click Here for a photo of Jane Elliot and one of the babies that play Molly. Baby looks a little like, "OMG, who is this crazy lady that is holding me?" (LOL!), but it's still cute. Photo came from the Dever Girls Official Site, that someone on SOC linked to.

Edit: 1300 posts!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Woohoo, tomorrow I get the internet! I'm so excited!

Awwwww, what a adorable pic, that baby is so cute. I noticed that that pic has to have been when they were filming the Christmas episode, because that was the last time Jane wore that jacket and Molly is wearing a Christmas-y dress.

As for that spoiler, I really doubt its anything to get upset about, that is if it even plays out! You know how tptb like to edit!

Oh and congrats on your 1300 post Ms.Q!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

nex, yes, it's from the Xmas episode (I recognized the wardrobe too, LOL). On this page, there are group pictures with the cast during the hospital Christmas "party." It's around the time Dillon came out as Santa Claus, just before Alan reads the story. JE is looking at the camera in this one.

Also, ANOTHER VIDEO. CLICK HERE. The song is eh...Well, LOL. You all can blame my sister. I've added the "film grain" effect to the clips to give it sort of a "cartoon" like feel. The song is from the Little Mermaid. :lol:

Anyone know if Tracy is going to be any more this week? Please say YES!

• Members

Ahemmm....that is not Sebastian singing in that video. What did they do to my song?!?!

I liked the video, Mrs, Q. Nice use of flashies and replays and timing and all that. Very stylish.

Awww....Christmas photos. Those lucky little Dever girls. They get to hang out with all my favorite soap stars all day.

• Members

Hey guys.... I only have a few minutes right now. I haven't seen todays eipsode but i hope it was great! Anyway, I just wanted to check in and say that Hooked says hi! I've been talking to her a bit and she said to say hello to everyone for her. They're having a great time sking and she'll be back and talk to everyone soon, but she can't get online much right now so I am to go to gal as far as updates go. Later everyone

• Members

Ms.Q, you just keep poppin' out those vids! You put the rest of us to shame. *hangs head* Anyhoo, I really liked it, even if Ashley Tisdale (sp?) chopped up the song. I loved your use of the graphics, very cartoon like, it totally made it fun! :)

To answer your question as to weather or not Tracy is going to be on again this week, I say YES! She has to be, we can't go back to her being on just one day a week! I do know that she was not on today, but thats all I know. :(

• Members

Ms. Q, Great vid!! and thanks for the GH x-mas pics!

Poll results from SOC:

Your feelings on Luke and Tracy pairing:

Hate it - It should be Luke and Laura forever: 6

Love it - Luara is not coming back, he should move on: 74

Who cares they bore me: 11

Luke should be single in case Laura returns: 3

Luke should be with Skye: 4

Other: 7

Of those that posted other or "love it" and made comments:

If Laura comes back, he should be with Laura: 8

Of those that posted general comments:

They want Luke and Tracy whether Laura comes back or not: 8

Must run off to work now - 25th Ann. Sp Bee Lottery - ugh!!

• Members

~A THANK YOU Post~

Thanks smirks, nex, and TracyLuv for the video feedback! Again, apologies for that version of the song. My sister has LimeWire, and that's the version of the song she sent me.

Thanks knh for the update on hooked. She'll be back tomorrow or Friday, right?

Thanks TracyLuv for the poll results! Who were those 11 that voted "Who cares? They bore me." That shouldn't even have been an option. :P

Thanks Azure of GHTV who posted the 2nd version of Time After Time. CLICK HERE. The transitions are better in this one, and the clip of Tracy passing out isn't in super slo-mo.

Edit #1: Lulu/Tracy SPUMOR:

Edit #2: Spoilers from Karen/WUBS. She's hit or miss IMO. Usually hit.

All right. I must continue with lesson plans... *pouts*

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

back.

sick.

congested.

200 emails--allf rom the Stuart Damon and Leslie Charleson lists. deleted without reading.

completely no clue what happened on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday shows.

did I menation i'm sick?

Stupid Louisiana mold, humiditiy, and allergens....

ate more seafood than a vegetarian has a right to consume. they're going to take back my Tofu of the Month membership card.

will take me months to catch up on this board.

going back to sleep now. i think the decongestant is starting to work. bye-bye now.

I love Tracy.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

First of all.... what water spoiler? Did I actually miss one on here?!?!?

Second, I just got a chance to watch the video, Ms Q. As much as I hate Ashley Tisdale, especially the way she felt the need to adlib lines sounding like a valley girl or that her background singers could very well have been her high school cheer squad, I did love the video itself. I thought it was very cute and I liked all the clips you chose. I knew it was a good video based on the fact that it made me totally diregard the song. LOL :D