Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, glad you like the banner. And your story has been read and reviewed. I second what angel posted...wow. :)

bellcurve, thanks so much for posting that! It was worth waiting the half hour and then downloading another program so I could get it to play. If anyone else is having trouble, go here. I'm pretty sure ILoveTracyQ has seen it before, but everyone else? It's hilarious! :lol:

Here's some of the dialogue:

Tracy: You are NEVER to forget that you are Edward and Lila Quartermaine, my parents. And you are Ned Ashton, my son.

Fake Ned: No problem, Mom.

Tracy: My son Ned would never call me Mom.

Fake Ned: Sorry, Mother?

Fake Edward: Are there certain people you want us to impress tonight?

Tracy: Just one.

Fake Lila: Boy, this guy must be loaded!

Tracy: Could you get into character please?

Fake Lila: (in British accent) Oh, this gentlemen must be quite well-off.

• Members

LOL, my favorite part is when Fake Lila says, "That's GINO SOLEITO the mob guy. Look. We have got to bail out of this gig NOW!"

Ms. Quartermaine, I have two more episodes in sequential order, one involving Carla and Tracy Q. confronting each other, Carla about Tracy's rent-a-family and she about Carla's faked pregnancy. They are all very, very funny!

I'll upload the other two later.

• Members

Re: the clips of Tracy and the FakeQs... I'm on dial-up, and am not sure if I can even watch it. (I don't have an iPod or anything remotely like it.) Is there anyway to get these clips where they would be Windows MediaPlayer-friendly? If not, would someone please post a transcript, so I can at least imagine it? *pouts pretty so people will feel sorry for me and help me out here...*

• Members

I'm sorry about the dialup issue. All you really need is Quicktime to view the files if you can download them.

But it takes like three hours on a dialup connection and a lot of the time, dial-up clocks out. I am really sorry about that.

If anyone knows how to break those up into clips for the people who can't watch, I'd really appreciate it.

• Members

Thanks again, bellcurve! MinervaFan, I don't have an iPod either, but as bellcurve mentioned, you can view the clips with QuickTime Player. I will still try and post the transcripts though. :)

angel, I am sorry to hear about your father's friend. And I don't think it's wrong at all to want to write at a time like this. Oh, and you're story has been read and reviewed. It's very, very good. I'm so jealous of your and MinervaFan's ability to incorporate narrative.

MarlandRulez, I love that pic too. I wonder if LC and JE will throw RC another baby shower this time around. I loved reading the SID (was it SID? LOL) article about the last one.