The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waves*

Yes coolkid I wouldn't mind having Celia or Alex or Quentin or a brand new Q,or AJ back,in place of Emily.

Wishful thinking,right?

Oh,maybe not. I have the feeling NL will spread her wings when her contract runs out.

When is that,BTW?

smirks Adventure!Tracy would have Luke eating out of the palms of her hands. She would rock,no doubt.

angel I could get into a Luke/Tracy/Robert thing as well. :) Yes,Robert knows Tracy,JE/TR were both on at the same time when JE was on for her second stint,89-93...although Robert "died" in 91.

I also think Helena could be involved in Ms.Q's fan fic,maybe this would be a form of mind control or something,maybe Helena slipped hallucinogens in Tracy's tea and she's having a psychotic break...and Luke is thinking about having her committed. OH,that's totally Helena,what a way to break Luke...not only one but BOTH wives driven crazy and Helena will make it look like it's all Luke's fault.

Oh,good one. I like.

And the only ones, coincidentally,that can break through to Tracy is her family,but Helena has convinced Tracy(by paying off her doctor)that the rest of the Q's and Luke mean to harm her.

SPOILERS

About Edward/JI...poor Jed Allan. :(

And I wish I was as positive as you all about the reason for the sudden miscast,but I was just the other day thinking,that if they ever killed him onscreen,they'd probably find a way to get JI back for it.

That's what I get for thinking.

Hope I'm wrong though.

I AM looking forward to JI's reaction to the Lacy marriage. :)

SPOILERS OVER.....................

ETA WOOT !! Page 25 !!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hmm...these all sound plausible:

Must.Not.Get.Hopes.Up. (really !)

SPOILERS/RUMORS

Yeah I know it's SD...but the Sam slapping Alexis thing we already know about,and the Luke/Tracy one was already spoiled by someone else,so.....(and I hope it's okay to copy/paste,cause I'm doing it !)

?AuthorMessageHaley

Nikolas accuses Carly & Jax of betraying Courtney. When Nikolas opens up to Emily about him losing his grip on reality he becomes angry when Emily has to leave.

Maxie & Nik's newfound friendship comes in handy, when Nikolas needs Emily's work schedule.

When all is revealed about Sonny & Emily one person inparticular has a surprising reaction, Nikolas. Emily tells him she is happy, which in return he tells her thats all he wants is for her to be happy, but goes home and destroys Wyndemere. What happens when you have a pissed off Ex-Husband who will do anything to get you back & your new love is a Mob Boss? Cassadine _______ vs. Corinthos an unlikely ally will cause major trouble.

When Carly returns from the hospital after visiting John, Michael wants to spend time with his mother he gets upset when she tells him she has to go back to the hospital to be with Jax & baby.

Diego comes back to town & dates Lulu only to get Georgie's attention, and Lulu dates him to get Dillon's attention.

Luke is crushed when he overhears Skye & Lorenzo talking about "their" baby. Skye has a hard time trying to tell Lorenzo that she is pregnant with Luke's child, but when she finds out what Lorenzo did (switching Lulu's chart) it comes easier than she thought.

Luke & Tracy realize there is more going on than they both realize, but a slur of the tongue reveals all.

Sam slaps Alexis which Ric doesnt take to well. Jason & Ric come to blows which results in Jason getting arrested.

Lucky who is sleep deprived, upset & in debt takes his anger out on Liz (not physically) but immediately apologizes. Lucky who is determined to give Elizabeth the life he believes she deserves & to get out of debt takes a second job, and keeps it a secret.

SPOILERS/RUMORS

• Members

All right. Where do I begin? LOL.

angel, as ILoveTracyQ mentioned Robert/Tracy know each other. Not sure if Luke told him about the marriage or not. Hmm...

smirks, I like Lindze Letherman too, and I'm not opposed to a Georgie/Tracy rivalry provided that it goes somewhere and isn't all about "How evil can we make Tracy today?" But the chances of that happening? Not good. I'm also worried what ES's return means for JE. JE's too good for the backburner, but that hasn't stopped TIIC in the past. And oooh...Adventure!Tracy. I like. :)

coolkid, yes, we can kill Em. Either that, or send her to Anarctica offscreen.

ILoveTracyQ, thanks for the ideas with the fanfic. I'm so confused though, LOL. I like the Helena/hallucinogen idea (which results in Luke thinking about having Tracy committed), but who is Luke in my story? The man that Tracy was talking was Alan, but he looked like Luke. Or perhaps he only acts like Alan in Tracy's mind?!? So when he returns downstairs to the family, he will be Luke, and he will express his concerns to the family. But does that mean Tracy imagined that entire conversation in the hallway? Or well...They did have a conversation, but what I wrote was not what they actually talked about? I'm sorry for rambling, LOL, but do you sort of understand what I mean? :lol:

CASTING NEWS/SPOILER ALERT

smirks, I'm not sure if JI has a contract or not. I hope he's not returning so Edward can be anti-Sonny/Emily. Just what we need...A Quartermaine SL featuring...Soily. And thanks for the spoilers, ILoveTracyQ. I hope the Luke/Tracy one is accurate!

END OF CASTING NEWS/SPOILER

• Members

Ms.Q,I would say that everything is going on in Tracy's mind....the first time it happened,she thought it was a dream, the second time it happened she was afraid to say anything to anybody because she knew she was awake.

Helena has someone working for her in the house.

Alice? Probably.

Anyway,this person is spiking Tracy's drink with some hallucinogen.

So basically,Tracy is imagining these things happening.

She probably talks to herself,it won't be until something waayy out there happens,like her showing up at the hospital ready for work,that people know something's up.

SPOILERS

Wubs is reporting Dillon/Georgie move into Kelly's.

I'm glad...I hate that means we have to sacrifice Dillon/Tracy scenes because of GQ's marriage,I hate that TIIC think it has to be that way.

But I honestly don't think I could take Smirking Georgie up in Tracy's face 24/7.

I hope the Luke/Tracy thing has a grain of truth to it,too.

SPOILERS OVER

• Members

Thanks ILoveTracyQ. I'm going to PM you about something in a minute.

There was a mention of our girl in today's episode...

Holly: I've never been as happy as I was with you, Luke. And I know that you loved me. We could have it back. All you have to do is help me get out of here. I promise you, you'll never regret it.

Luke: Look, maybe you haven't had a chance to catch up on all the society-page gossip around here, but (reveals his wedding ring) I'm married -- to Tracy Quartermaine.

Holly: You are kidding me.

Luke: My marriage is no joke. It's worth a hell of a lot to me. :D

Holly: Are you happy?

Luke: Eh -- well -- <_<

Holly: Do you and Tracy -- you know, like we used to? You remember? Remember how I would --

Luke: Oh, God, no, Tracy doesn't go there. :lol:

And guess who was in the previews? TRACY! LOL.

• Members

Yay! Tracy was in the previews! I didnt get to see it because i ran out of tape..lol. I thought it was funny that Luke said "The marraige is no joke. It's worth a hell of a lot to me." although he was probably talking about the money. I also found this kinda weird....

Luke: You know, you could have had her and all that money.

Robert: You had the same offer.

Luke: Yeah, but what am I going to do with a beautiful woman and a million bucks, living out my life on some desert island paradise?

Robert: Explain to me once more the downside of that deal.

Luke: Damned if I know. Here's to you.

hmm...maybe i'm seeing things but it looks like Luke wants to stay in PC(i mean seriously you would have thought Luke would have taken a deal like that.) and he doesn't know why. Maybe its for LuLu or could it be that he is falling for Tracy finally. I know i'm probably seeing what I want to see here but thats what I thought of when I heard that. We'll see...

• Members

kenna, maybe it's just me but I think that Luke would be horribly bored living on an island paradise....no one to challenge him....no adventure. I mean, even when he was happy with Laura, he had to stick his fingers back into the mob pie, and then there was the whole thing with Felicia. He's needs challenge, conflict, thrills. And who's more challenging, conflicting, and thrilling than Tracy? I think he does know why, but he doesn't know why he prefers to live his life like that.

Because we all know that secretly Luke and Tracy enjoy their 'marriage' just as much as we do... not that they'd ever admit it...if the writers were smart...which they're not.

• Members

Ms.Q I answered your PM.

Hope it helps. :)

coolkid I wouldn't be surprised if Tracy was only on once this week,tomorrow.

For how long,who knows?

Long enough for Georgie to get in her face.

LOL

And then she'll probably disappear.

<_<

smirks I think Lacy enjoy their marriage too.

kenna I actually thought the comment about the marriage meaning a lot to him...well TG is great at subtext,there's almost always more than one meaning to any scene he's in.

I felt his comment was kinda sweet,in his own Luke-ish way. I don't think the money was the first thing on his mind when he made that comment.

Now of course had Tracy overheard it, "my $15 million",would've been the first thing out of Luke's mouth. LOL

About the comment to Robert about the beautiful woman...island, I think that was mostly two guys just shooting the breeze and I didn't read too much into it.

It IS interesting though,that Luke could have taken her up on it,especially as much as he takes off...and Tracy might never have known.

But he didn't. Even made a point of mentioning his marriage,and pointing out his wedding ring.

Hmmm.....

Ms.Q I watched the Luke/Holly/Robert clips on NQ and I didn't think Luke's reaction to Holly's question about him being happy was all that bad.

It would've been strange for him to gush about how happy he was,and it also would have been strange to hear him just shout "NO !" when she asked him.

His response was kind of middle of the road,which is what I would expect it to be.

Here's to Tracy tomorrow ! :)

• Members

*waves to everyone*

Thanks ILoveTracyQ. I just read both of them. I'll respond after this post. About the Luke/Holly scene...I agree. I'm taking back the <_<. LOL.

coolkid, there are ABC Media Net photos of Tracy/Dillon, Tracy/Mac/Georgie/Dillon/Lulu (the scene from the previews), and Tracy/Luke/Monica/Alan/Emily/Lulu/Dillon/Georgie (WHERE IS NED?!? Never mind. I forgot. He's "on business." *sigh*) Tracy's also at the actual memorial. So...I'm guessing there will be more than one 10 second scene.

• Members

Whoa Ms.Q don't get crazy now...more than one ten second scene?

I can tell you I've seen the previews of the memorial and Tracy has a few seconds with Luke,and obviously from the previews she argues with Dillon/Georgie.

I'll be quiet. LOL I'm just happy to have my girl back. :)

• Members

Will I get mad if I watch?

LOL

Reading recaps,I was getting mad....and they aren't even detailed.

Sooo ready for GQ to get gone.

Especially the "G" half.

I feel sorry for Dillon,though.

How long before Diego and Georgie are having an affair?

Wanna take bets,anyone?

Okay,maybe not...but I could see it happening.

• Members

You're right, it never gets old!! Probably cuz we barely ever see them.

I kinda liked today, it was sweet. Not much Lacy but there was a, imho, cute little interaction at the memorial. Anyways... ILoveTracyQ about Diego/Georgie affair I'm guessing it'll be near to when he returns, depending on how fast they decide to move the sl's along.

Ms.Q, nice update!! Can't wait to see how you're gonna go with it!

coolkid great update as well!