The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well, I'm sure you guys have seen yesterday's news, too, about Frons being replaced in January. They're bringing in someone with more non-scripted/reality TV show experience to replace him.

People are trying to suss it out, but as much as I hate to say it, I think this does not bode well for the future of GH.

I'm excited about FV and RC being there, but it would appear ABC Daytime's priorities are to get out of the soap business. And according to an insider over at the IL, the budget is being slashed by 50 percent. That means we're about to see some serious cast changes.

JE is a smart businesswoman and she's survived stuff like this before. Here's hoping we get to see Tracy there until the end, whether it's a year or 10 years from now.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So I finally took a few minutes out of my day last night to watch a weeks worth of GH and incase anybody missed it, Tracy was on for two of the shortest scenes Friday. They were at the Metro Court lobby with Michael, apparently he negotiated a deal when he was still at ELQ and now the CEO of that company wants to work only with him! (biggest crock of BS I have ever seen on GH) Michael told Tracy he would do it, only if she agreed to get Abby out of town, which she did. Can I just say LAME!!!!!

• Members

Hey guys. I'm finally home sweet home! Until Friday when I go to LA. I'm doing the GH habitat build again this year and now my brother moved out there so I will get to visit him and the friends we met this summer as well.

Here was the SID 2012 preview summed up...from the girl as SZ: Sounding to me like perhaps AZ blackmails Tracy into a MOC or something and Luke gives sonny dirt on the Zs to try to help tracy possibly?

I know Tracy will be at the NYE party at the MC this year.

She is on the 23rd. Then on the 29th she calls out Lulu (I believe Lante get married on xmas eve). Bet tracy calls her out on being impetuous because Luke skipped town again.

• Members

Hope everyone is doing well, hugs and prayers and belated Thanksgiving wishes.I have had house guests since Thanksgiving and four peeps in a tiny one bedroom apartment is VERY close quarters. They have nowhere else to go, though, and homelessness sucks, but it especially sucks at the holidays. So I have been BUSY as you can imagine.

Funny, I PM'd you.

Guys...I haven't done this in years, but my avatar needs a change. But how do you do it? I went to my profile and can't see where it allows you to change it. Help, please?

• Members

Hover over your avatar. It should say View Profile (or Your Profile, if you do it in the Quick Reply box). Once it does, click and it'll take you to your profile. Then hover over your avatar again and it'll give you a box that says Change. Once you click the Change option, it takes you to a screen that allows you to upload a new photo.

Hope that helps!

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Wow, you know you haven't watched GH in awhile when you don't recognize half of those actors.

So glad you did this again Hooked. Don't know that I'll ever make it to LA, but I've always wanted to do a Habitat build. Good stuff! And thanks for telling me about Lexi. I knew she would be fine but it's nice to hear that she's happy and moving forward as an 18 yr old should. So now it's prepping for the Season, eh?

We're off to get our tree today, and I have a few last presents to buy. The kids' godfather decided - unbeknownst to us - that he was joining us for Christmas, so we got an email about a week ago with no preamble, just the itinerary of his flights. Good thing I don't get fazed by these things. Also a good thing we never go anywhere for the holidays. Then the day after he leaves, Thing Two's girlfriend and her family come for a week. Instead of being lonely for our first Christmas, we will have the house full for 11 days straight. Works for me. :D