LATEST RATINGS: April 29 - May 3, 2024

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

But according to Kimberlin Brown people were clamoring for her return, posts went "viral" for her to return, yet they DROPPED LMAO

& before anyone says they were pre empted in some market's, they were a few weeks ago and got a good sized bump 

• Members

Bold

With these bad scripts and cringe acting every day, it's not a surprise... Bradley should let us rest from seeing Finn for a bit. He has been on like every single episode now for months. And the ratings are lower and lower. I think the viewers have had enough of the sour face and bad acting. 

I also want a bit of rest from the mints and toes and Deacon googling what is sugar, if it's possible. If it's only possible.

• Members

I am currently watching all four soaps and it is shocking to me how inconsistent they all are. Okay, DAYS still has the scab writer scripts airing, but still. GH is in transition, which I totally get, but I am willing to be a tad bit more patient with them while the writers get their footing. B&B, my day one soap, is absolutely awful. Y&R, shockingly, is the best of the four and that's not saying a lot. I hope the shows get their acts together or I hope The Gates comes in like gangbusters and kicks everything into high gear.

• Members

BOLD is just horrible, I gave it up, it's clear Bell and company give no [!@#$%^&*] if anything makes any kind of sense, they're just desperate to twist the whole damn canvas to make Sheila "relevant" once again since they wrote her into a corner they're too lazy to write her out of 

• Members

YOU ARE FINALLY BACK! My heart can rest now... This forum was SOOOOO odd and empty without you dear! Never leave us again! 

Please register in order to view this content

Sorry for the offtopic, but can't contain my happiness.