B&B May 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please don't engage or speak to me. I am asking now officially to leave me alone. Leave me alone. Do you understand me? I will repeat it again, since I don't think your comprehension is normal - leave me alone. Do not quote me, do not follow me around to bite or harass me. Don't talk About me. 

I am quoting this only to document your unhinged behavior and me asking you to leave me alone, because I was advised to do so. 

I'm sorry for the off topic, but this has gone for weeks now and that THING doesn't get a hint or the word Stop or No.

• Members

I managed to watch the last 2 episodes, while cleaning up the apartment... just like a background and BOY oh Boy... I was about to stop watching, just when it was going to get... GREAT... Like... SO BAD- It's great. I laughed out loud couple of times.

Kimberlin Brown's SUGAR voice is something I hope to forget soon - the directors should have told her this sounds like a cartoon character. It was so bad. So over the top bad. Why is Sugar talking like she has lung problems? What the hell is going on?  And then in the next scene Sugar was speaking with Sheila's voice - completely normal.  

Please register in order to view this content

But overall my prognosis is happening. The Saint Sheila show has began...  The only more stupid twist now will be to reveal Sheila conspired with Sugar and MADE her go and kill Steffy and then chained herself up and faked all of it. I don't know if Bradley will go that far, but anything is possible. I doubt it... I think he will go the Saint Sheila route... till Hinn is no longer fresh and needs breaking up. Congrats to the winners - now all the couples and relationships in this show will be ruined, just to pursue some circus show.

And the script - God... awful... she was apparently CHAINED up and left to die - but she is only a bit dehydrated and eating the pizza like "there is no tomorrow".  C-R-I-N-G-E. Hasn't it been like WEEKS since Sugar died? If Sheila has been sitting up there for that long, she would barely be alive. And they were acting like SHE WAS barely alive - she was struggling to talk... to only now EAT the pizza like there is no tomorrow - one moment later. Actually it is extremely dangerous to feed a starved person with pizza and things like that - it can backfire and cause a re-feeding syndrome, frequently seen in people returning from war. Couple of weeks of starvation and a pizza afterwards is absurd. There is no reason why she is not in a hospital.   It's against all common sense. It's because of writing like this soap operas have this bad reputation of being the worst of television.

But here - feast your eyes. The last moments of Sugar. That voice - Disney called and they want Sugar to dub their next cartoon as Cruella DeVil's sister.

• Members

Between a doctor not taking someone who has been chained to a wall for days to the hospital to women acting like Liam is some gift from the Gods again...

I think I'm done. I just can't even hate watch the show anymore.

• Members

I keep up to date with the show vicariously through you guys. So thanks for taking one for the team!

What's with this show and pizza? Is that all they eat? Pizza and more pizza. Does Bradley have a pizza fetish?

• Members

Something that's distinguished Sheila from other soap villains who've committed major atrocities and, yet, somehow are well integrated within their shows: family, romances, careers, etc.: Extreme Wealth.

Some examples Y&R: Adam, Victor. DAYS: Stefano, Kristin GH: Sonny, Ava.

Her only brush with wealth was during her marriage to Eric and the 2 months with $B. Have there been times were vague comments about 'resources' - sure. But Sheila's never owned a nice home, has always had to work, etc.

Except for the weird $B/Bunhead plot, Sheila's never had the 'buy my way out' ticket. Sheila has always had to outsmart, outmaneuver or manipulate her way out of jams. I think that's a big reason why Sheila has such a huge fan base.

• Members

We all knew that the those who don't watch B&B would watch! lol Not a fan of Kimberlin and her interviews do not make sense. She knew that she would be back. Looking forward to seeing more of my favorite character Liam with Ivy back. 

• Members

The Sheila Show is bad even for B&B standards. The character and the story make no sense at all, even for B&B standards. It is not B&B bad, not fun bad, just bad. 
Brad Bell needs someone to help him breathe new life into the show. They don't even try out with new characters, it is the same all the time. Some random c-player might show up for a random story and that is it. 

• Members

5-2

I remember Ivy. lol. At least it gives Liam something to do other than dealing with his (other) exes. But I rme at Steffy giving even a hint of jealousy. 

I was so annoyed by Deacon, Finn, and the hunt for Sheila. God, that did drag. I did like to see some humor when they found her. And I guess I am one of the few Sheila fans here cuz she does have them nine lives. And that flashback episode was good work from KB. But I don't know where they can go with that. One can at least hope that BB will stop backing her into a corner writing wise though.

• Members

She's already as far into the corner as you can come. There is no reason whatsoever for any of the other characters (except maybe Deacon and (oddly enough) Finn) to care about Sheila. She's too far gone to have any chance of being redeemed. That is of course if you apply any kind of logic to the situation, but with Brad Bell at the helm I guess anything is possible.... 

• Members

I have said enough bad things about this show, about the script and the material so I don't want to repeat myself every day here.  But the last episode was so cringe. I just have no words for the level of stupidity and lack of dept in this show. The script is horrendous. Everything is one dimensional and cartoonish. And the constant repeating, repeating, repeating. We have a higher than 10 points IQ Brad, we got it the first time.

Hope and Finn are already giving me heartburn. Deacon is unbearable for the past episodes. Sheila is... Sheila. I still don't get why was this whole fiasco needed... Just to start up Hinn? And as I was watching... I was thinking. How old are these characters supposed to be... Since they are acting like they just turned 18. Aren't they nearing 40? If we guess by the actors. Annika and Tanner. It's kinda strange to me. Finn is acting like a 15 year old, his demeanor, his reactions. Why is Brad writing for these mid-age actors in this infantile manner? This is not how 38 or 37 year olds speak. At least not in my world.

And in complete contrast to that... He has Steffy written like she is nearing at least 60. 

I guess Brad wants to have a storyline for teens or early 20 somethings and he wants to have a 60 something mean woman on the show..... But these are the actors he got. So it all feels strange and bizarre to me. I don't know what is happening with Bradley Bell but he has never been so bad than what we've seen 2024.

Anyways....

I am missing the good old I made a mistake ridge I slept with my daughter's husband days.

• Members

I feel embarrassed that I saw it.  I can’t begin to imagine how they would ever tell anyone I was acting on this show.  I would be scared to death they’d see it.  

Finn’s all forgiven her, she’s all better and that’s that - what’s for dinner? How much s your stomach feeling Mom?  So glad we are one family now. He hasn’t even told his wife? Lolll. She still doesn’t need fluids or XRays just in case?   No?  Let’s take Mommy 9 toes for some good sushi?  

It’s like the he references to Days ridiculous stories on Friends when Joey was Drake Remoray.  Only they’re trying to be serious.