B&B May 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please spare me any comments about Tanner Novlan's acting when I have to watch the mess that Kimberlin Brown did on screen today.

Not only did we get the "Sheila is squinting again" routine, but now she's stammering and stuttering. Just awful.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I watched. So. In Bradley's world, today May 1st 2024, Sheila is redeemed and now - an angel on Earth. 

Please register in order to view this content

For now on I will call her Saint Sheila.

Saint Sheila will be painted as this great victim that sacrificed herself and tried to HELP that bad bad girl Steffy - Steffy will be pressed by everyone to forgive her. We know that this will lead to Hinn and maybe Steam again... and I'm sure in just a couple of months Saint Sheila will start smiling in the corner with her theme music playing. It's all so obvious. 

They will paint Steffy as the bad guy now for sure. And as much as I find Steffy Marone insufferable - I am not about to pick Sheila's side.

JMW looked as beautiful as EVER today - REALLY WHAT A stunning woman. Too bad they write her to be a downgraded copy of her grandma. I liked slutty Steffy better. 

I see the boards, reddit and facebook are full of people cheering Sheila's return and this storyline - I don't know if the population of the planet has gone stupidER... I don't know... but this APPRECIATION I am seeing of this absurd storyline is mind-boggling to me.

Thank God for this forum and the people in it who prove to me... I am not the only one gagging.

And speaking of gagging - Sheila woke up fast, since they were POURING that NASTY blue SPORTS drink yet again in her mouth. Maybe they should give her some food they find on the floor too. AAAND THE line when Deacon wanted GOD to help him free-up Sheila - please don't lose God's time, sweety. 

Edited by Maxim

• Members

in case you missed an episode, and if that matters to you ...

Soccer disruptions again-
Tues. April 30, Wed. May 1st, and Wed. May 8.

As in previous weeks, you know the drill, you might need to watch via different time/channel or online.
Details on page 2 of the soccer thread:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/65944-yr-and-bb-febmarchaprilmay-2024-soccer-preemptions-western-usa/page/2/ 

• Members
Posted (edited)

This is the dumbest attempt at redemption ever.  Everything bad was “Sugar” everything good was Sheila. I love Steffy so much, I love everybody so much.  Get rid d of this show and bring on The Gates.  I actually wanted to see this nonsense and it was as bad as I’ve heard.  

Like I’ve said for years, you are forever stuck with Sheila.  Yawnnnnnn

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I would just... give Bradley a hint to... maybe... consider resting and just enjoying his later years... than to struggle like this. There are so many TALENTED workless writers that could transform Bold into a masterpiece. Bold is the easiest show to fix, LA, fashion, beautiful people - who can go wrong with this... It's not like this... deep drama or compelling suspense. It's light. 

And I have asked for cancellation many times... I know. But recently I have just been blown away by the actors in the show - Annika, KKL, JMW... they are amazing. And they will shine so much with a great writer.

• Members

I can get with this.  FIX the show.  Don't cancel it.

It still irks me when we are down to 4 shows in this genre, and people wish a show, any show, cancelation.  This isn't directed at anyone in particular so don't come at me.  Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I get it.

• Members

Bold has better cast talent that some shows in prime time. I say this without any exaggeration. That's what sad to me and that makes me so mad. That wasted opportunity. Imagine Bill Bell writing for JMW or Annika... It would be so good. I got goosebumps just thinking about it.

• Members

The scenes with Liam, Steffi, and Ivy are perfect examples of this show being stuck in the 80s.

All that snark and eye-rolling that Steffi ditched out? The outright insults? No one would sit there and put up with it, no one would avoid answering back.

We got the cliche soap scene from decades past, showing us that soaps do not have a clue about writing for today's audiences. 

And oh, we also got more Sheila squinting.

• Members

I didn't even bother to watch today. I don't know if I will... I am so disconnecting from... Even hate watching this drivel.