GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

General Hospital star Haley Pullos surrenders to 90 days in jail for DUI crash

'General Hospital' star Haley Pullos surrenders to 90 days in jail for DUI crash (ew.com)

a5oVHO42?format=jpg&name=small

SjUCaLbc?format=jpg&name=small

As Haley's TV mom I can tell some truths about her as I've loved her since she was little girl. She made a HUGE mistake, knows it, owns it & has spent the last yr doing EVERYTHING imaginable to take responsibility 4 it. It's not that I oppose jail. It's that I oppose this jail.
Edited by Aragorn

• Members

I think Nancy should probably keep her mouth shut on this.  It's a pretty light sentence and she most likely won't serve all of it.  It's great she's done some work, but in this situation it's probably better for NLG to just support HP privately.  

• Members
Posted (edited)

Like a lot of things with Nancy Lee Grahn lately, it’s the hypocrisy for me lol 

I understand her sticking up for Haley, her friend and co-worker, but the problem is, she would definitely not be this forgiving if other people were in a similar situation.  

Hell, if Steve Burton did this for like Hudson West or somebody, she’d probably make it her life’s mission to get them both fired. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Lord, I don't care. Of course she should probably stay silent atm, but it's not that serious unlike the time Nancy was up all night drunk tweeting about Viola Davis. She was lucky to keep her job after that. This? It's a meh for me.

• Members

I don't think NLG is all bad or anything.  This is just a situation where she just invites herself to criticism.  I have no problem with her supporting Haley in private nor do I think Haley is an awful, horrible, unlovable human.  But I just don't get why NLG puts herself in these situations.  It seems more trouble than it is worth when Haley was basically going to quietly serve her time and move on.

• Members

Valentin sent Charlotte to boarding school in Switzerland. One less Cassadine on the canvas.

Val wants to get back together with Anna, but Anna is getting on to him.

Sasha and Cody kissed! Finally some movement on their romance. I like them.

Maxie is doing better under the new writers.