GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I admit I enjoyed SB as Harris Michaels. That was the first time ever (that I saw him) where he seemed to really be acting. Of course he had a lot more lines and interactions with many characters. I also see him putting forth a bit of effort into this Jason return. Whatev, I enjoy him.

Dex, however, is not sexy Dexy to me. His face is always so stiff, like too much Botox or something. I'm hoping for the news that this guy is off the screen soon. Unless...I won't say it again.

• Members

I used the Brooke Logan remark as a form of endearment.

Please register in order to view this content

And @Soapsudsknows it.

We are all Brooke Logan in our wildest dreams. Haha.

P.S saw some scenes from PM and I love it. GH is starting to really blossom, I hope.

• Members

Day 5, One week in. So, today was not as good. 

Willow panicked when she heard that the computer was reporting an error in the drug inventory. She asked to take her break early & ran to Michael. He had a great speech, full of history about what he owes to Jason & why he would go to the ends of the earth to help Jason. A call was made to Spinelli & he was tasked with hacking in & making the drug inventory think it was fine. He did. As far as that was good show. 

Nina and Drew seemed weird. Heather & Laura & then Laura & Kevin about Heather seemed weird.

So, Drew wants Nina to run Crimson again. I feel like that seemed random & should've been motivated somehow. Although Drew has been all over the place for weeks. And, was this a chem test? Are they just testing him everywhere?

Laura brushed Heather's hair?! I really think they're only trying to salvage Heather while keeping her original craziness but it was hard to see what they're doing & not going to do, today. 

Excellent choice of GIF. Ya know she was on AW a lifetime ago. 

Continuing with real soap fan priorities, since we are stuck with him, I want them to get him a good haircut, style & dye job! No excuse for that mop looking like that. 

• Members

I understand that new writers set new directions. I get it. Still, some of this is so awkward, so clunky, that I cannot get on board. I think today's show was awful.

-- Laura and Heather: I am so sick of watching Laura be kind and understanding to Heather. Now we're getting literal exposition that Heather is not responsible for her crimes and craziness. Redemption is possible with some characters, but I am not OK with the ridiculous redemption of someone like Heather Webber. She should be off the show.

Alley Mills is really feeling her Emmy. Every scene is an exercise in weird faces and acting tics.

-- I have never seen a photoshoot like the one at Deception. Why do it at all if it can't look realistic? Lucy screaming at Sasha was so absurd -- but the scene only got worse when Maxie started flailing her arms around. WTH was Kirsten Storms doing?

There had to be a better way to get Cody to quit Deception and to get Sasha to rethink her role there. All of it was awful.

If Mulcahey and Korte can't change directions in a better way, why should I have hope for the future?

• Members

That was actually the word I was going to use from watching recent episodes—clunky. Obviously, the new team has their work cut out for them. The Heather stuff has been off-the-chain terrible, though. 

• Members

I am completely on board with them undoing Heather being the Hook. She never should have been & couldn't have been. D&C changed their minds over & over & their last gasp was ridiculous. To me, anyway. 

I thought KS was good today. 

Well, what if they're squeezing Lucy out & setting up Maxie to be in charge? 

I'm still very hopeful. 

• Members

The Heather & Laura used the history very well

I am glad Kevin said that it may stay imprinted on her brain  her murderous ways even with the Hip Transplant

I am ok with Heather being moved to a psych facility not sure how id feel if She got to move back to PC proper

The deception stuff was weird

I do have a hope for the 2nd face: Trina

It was nice to Elizabeth at work. 

What did Willow think no one would find out the meds were missing

Go with me here: Could Esme have been the hook but Heather wanted to take heat off her so she killed Hagerty and Brit.

I am manifesting that the second face of Deception needs to be Trina