GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought that was both well-written & well-acted. And it leaves things up in the air. Because she basically did not reply. Just listened. Then asked another question. We're not even certain she was genuinely remorseful. But my favorite part was Krissy doing her impression of Sonny when she came out to him. "You think I don't know gay people? I know gay!" And that was after Natalia left. 

Can you point to anything specific that seemed awkward or forced or clunky? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Given their first meeting, the ice had been so totally broken. I see no problem with her finding out where Krissy worked & going there. She is certainly aggressive enough to do so. She didn't know she'd be meeting Krissy's father. And, the topic creates its own need to be discussed. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella

• Members

Glad you brought this up. I was going to post the same earlier. 

When my aunt found out her son was gay and had a "friend" she never had a talk about her feelings to her son's boyfriend mom. In fact she continued to deny both of their existences for years. To this day they've never talked or met. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Heather is still The Hook. They are going to blame the toxic hip replacement for poisoning her mind and making her do those things. Once the hip is replaced, Heather's mind will heal and then she will be sane. She will then get a lawyer who have all of the criminal convictions against her dropped and she will go free. The hip made her do it.

Edited by Aragorn

• Members
Posted (edited)

So much truth on this thread! It's disappointing that the show has been so clunky. Characters are doing new things, but a lot of it is out of left field. It feels like the only reason characters are doing these things is simply because that is what the new head writers prefer. I wish they'd make these sudden changes feel more organic. 

Also the long-term female character that I think they should be working on doing a better job for is Lois, not Heather.

Edited by Jdee43

• Members

You're right, of course. I worded what I said poorly. Although I'm not sure she will go free. Since she's crazy they may find her incompetent to stand trial & her be committed to a long-term psychiatric facility. Then the only issue will be her facility for escape!!

• Members

Then your best bet is to hope some other show casts Avery in a plum role because as far as GH is concerned Esme is truly dead, really dead, and they have no plans to bring her back. That's something that surprised me. I figured she'd be only temporarily dead & that they would bring her back in about 6 months. And, of course, things like this can & do change. But, that is the current status. She is so talented that I would not be at all surprised if some show did cast her & in a great part!!! Some show should!