GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

It was so weird. I still pretend Alexis' psyche has subbed in her very pedestrian HS fling with Julian in a way to block out the more obvious, dark truth: Sam's father is Stavros. There had to be a reason she would not discuss it for years.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Her Ann Taylor Loft suits have to go.  Diane can be funny, but she is so effing obnoxious. I can't get over her exasperation over Sonny/Jason's crimes when she's perfectly fine taking their generous salary.

• Members

And then her whole "you don't tell me anything, yet I am on a very healthy retainer! How can I help you? I don't want to know but you have to tell me!"

You mean other than getting boned in the back of a car? HAha. I'm here for it... but a Stavros recast is necessary, given Robert Kelker-Kelly's checkered on-set shenanigans. Imagine the irony of Peter Reckell? LOL. Fans would lose their minds.

• Members

I always thought Sam's dad was going to be a big reveal and deeper because the show avoided it for so long too.   I'll be honest making Sam Alexis's daughter was weird to begin with too, but I know people love the "Davis Girls"

• Members

Its unfortunate these were the storylines and characters featured for EK and PM’s first episode because I don’t care about any of them 

Please register in order to view this content

When we talk about potential cast cuts this is the side of the canvas they should start with

Josslyn and Dex? Snooze, though I did enjoy her and Nina sparring.

Crazy old Heather…I’d rather the character be at Shady Brook and never seen. I liked how Laura somewhat acknowledged her own mental history but other than that move around

Nina’s takeover of the paper is kind of interesting just because of Cynthia Watros making magic out of reading a wikipedia page but it looks like Alexis is already leaving back to law so the most interesting dynamic is on the way out, and If Greggory isn’t next to Tracy he can get off my screen

Curtis’ father struggling with a racist misdiagnosis is good on paper but again, I don’t care for anybody involved

Thursday’s show would have made for a better friday cliffhanger and regime launch

• Members

At least this Heather story is an actual medical condition.

IF Heather got her hip replacement decades ago, what the posion already did to her brain may be un-reversable