The OLTL love thread

psychofan

• Members

Ugh! It seems as though there is so much OLTL bashing on message boards and it's getting on my last nerve (I'm not just talking about this one...since compared to others, it doesn't have that much). This is a thread for people who currently LOVE the show to gather and express their love!

I LOVE OLTL!!!!!1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're very welcome :). It should've been nominated this year for all of the Daniel Colson, DID, and Margaret/Spencer/Todd/Blair stuff. Even if it didn't win, we'd still get to see a cool music video of everything that happened this year lol.

• Members

I like some of the stories right now and then there are some other stories that I can do with out . That goes for every all the programs I watch. What I don't like is the way other posters on other messaage board looking down their noses at who ever says they like the show or a story line on the show. I have stopped going to many message board because of that attitude.

• Members

OLTL is my one and only soap mainly because I love Erika Slezak.

The DID story is really good now thanks to Viki and Clint being a part of it, but especially Viki, it should have always been about Viki and Jessica/Tess, the mother daughter aspect since they both share the same mental illness. I also want Clint and Viki to be a couple again. Viki is the only lady in Llanview that has not been with a partner for years, that sucks. Viki deserves to be happy and in love too! :) And I think Viki and Clint are just a perfect match. Loved yesterday with Viki and Tess, so powerful, emotional, loved it!

Janet

• Members

Oooh, I love this thread.

I've watched OLTL for twenty eight years, and never stopped. Heck, I don't think I could no matter how bad it got. Well, I have to take that back, I think if Erika ever left the show, I'd stop watching eventually because she is the reason that got me started all those years ago and she is what keeps me coming back day after day. Even when she's not on...LOL.

And I don't have anything to compare it to, because One Life is the only soap I watch. But I LOVE my One Life.

• Members

I don't think we have to worry about Erika leaving ANY time soon. I think one of the best episodes ever of One Life was last year's Valentines Day. We got to see nearly everyone.

* Margaret rapes Todd

* Vikki visits Ben's memorial on the anniversary of his death.

* Antonio visits Cris in jail

* Roxy tries to push Natalie in between John and Evangeline

* Michael tells MArcie that he loves her while she's in the hospital

* Lindsay and RJ hook up

...I could watch it over and over again.

• Members

psychofan you post over at soc right? If so I see how you try to make some of those folks see that the show is not as bad as they all !@#$%^&*] about. Today was ugly over there. I understand that everyone has opinions but after a while I feel like some will never be happy. I don't understand why people watch, if they hate so many of the stories.

Last year (and this yr. too) I loved Margaret. She delivered some of the best performances of the show, IMO. I love all the twist and turns in the Spencer, Margaret, TJ, Blair, Todd, Kevin, Kelly, Hugh, Asa, Renee, Bo, Paige, Michael and John story. This is not only a Spencer story, it involves so many of the cast. Also I feel that there are going to be some great stuff For Viki, Clint and Dorian. I'm digging Nash and Tess. The cast is doing a great job with their characters. I'm pretty happy with the show right now. .

Archived