The OLTL love thread

psychofan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
One Life has been all that I want my soap to be, tons of drama and dispair. I agree Todd's execution will be a mixed bag of emotions for all. I love it. Wonder what will become of our lovely Margaret? All the stories are hitting a nerve and that's what good writing is about. After watching this soap for 30 something years I'm totally enjoying almost everything about it.

• Members
Oh I think that a lot of folks are very happy with the show. The internet has big eyes and we see everything, like yesterday, I saw the end of that nonsense over yonder. Some people have nothing better to do but complain about the writers yet they still watch everyday. Believe me if I didn't like something I wouldn't keep doing it. TPTB consider any talk is good talk. You know the saying when people stop talking then; something is wrong. I like what I like and I don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks. I love my soaps to be filled with drama, cheating, unforbidden love, crazy people, hysterics and lust all the stuff soaps are made of. It's fiction; no one ever stays happy on soaps. Actors come and go all the time, what's the big deal? Change is good. These fanatics want happily ever after. TPTB are in this business for a reason to make money they don't care what a few complainers think. JMO

• Members
This May sweeps has been great. So much emotion from everyone. There will be alot to choose from come emmy time. OMG Todd's execution will be a real tear jerker. I think that the show is starting to shake out all the kinks. I'm just loving it. Except for the quad..uggh!

• Members

I love OLTL... just currently its left more to be desired. But glad alot of you are enjoying it :) I've watched OLTL off and on as long as I have watched AMC. They possess one of the most talented (and underrated) casts in daytime. Long Live Llanview.

Archived