The OLTL love thread

psychofan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm among the few that loved Margaret's reign of terror. The humor that TS brought to the character was wonderful. My favorite part was when she was dressed up as Blair and sang lovingly to Todd. So funny. LOL.

Spencer has won my heart also, not only is he entertaining but I find him so calming to look at. LOL. He is just as amusing as Maragaret.

• Members

OMGoodness There were some funny wonderful weddings. I love the one when RH'sTodd showed up in a glass coffin. I miss those years. One life was hopping back then. LOL

Spencer's ass is high and tight... Ooo lala!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I'm loving One Life to Live they have some exciting stuff happening. What will the familes think and feel when they find out that Kelly and Duke were found naked and have slept together? Clint needs to tell Viki. The staff at the hospital knows. The paramedics were talking about it in the hall. This is very soapy!

• Members

The aftermath of this tornado is very, very riveting as it pertains to Kevin, Clint, Viki, Duke, Kelly, Dorian, Tess, Antonio, Nash, and the baby.

Very good ensemble work on Thursday's show in particular, with lots of good stuff to come today and next week!

• Members

OLTL has been must see TV lately! From the love stories (Tess/Nash, Todd/Blair/Spencer, Rex/Adriana, David/Dorian, Kevin/Kelly) to the families (The Buchanans, The Lords, The Cramers, The Rappaports) and finally one of the greatest acting teams of all time

*Erika Slezak

*Jerry ver Dorn

*Robin Strasser

*Tuc Watkins

*Bree Williamson

*Timothy Stickney

*Kassie De Paiva

*Robert S. Woods

*Kristen Alderson

*Hillary B. Smith

*Trevor St. John

Archived