GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think it is important for fans to say what they want, what is essential, as well as what they don't want, which is easy. The lesson learned from both Maureen Bauer and Frankie Frame when people didn't know & fully understand they were important even when they didn't happen to be frontburner is a lesson that cannot be underestimated. So, here are 7 charges I make to the new writers with my fingers crossed. 

Please register in order to view this content

#1-Marcus Taggert: Reâl Andrews said he would be there with bells on if GH called. Call him!

#2-Cut from the cast: Violet, Gregory, Finn, Maxie, Spinelli, Maxie's children except James, Marshall, Stella & Drew.

#3-Maintain all of the Qs except Drew. Maintain Lois, guest of the Qs. Maintain the Davis women & TJ & Blaze. Maintain Carly, Ava, Trina, Dante, Sam, Sam's kids, Liz & Liz's kids. Maintain Laura, Kevin & Anna.

#4-Make sure stories have stakes & pay-off.

#5-Try to write well-paced stories with balance.

#6-See a little less of Sonny, Nina, Carly & Jason.

#7-Remember to tell stories about the hospital.

And, if I gave myself a #8 it would be to rebuild the Cassadines & Laura's children. 

It's a pain that those of us who watch on Hulu, do not get this preview of the next day's show. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts

• Members

OH! Those threads. That pop up from time to time. Sure. I took what he said a different way, obviously the wrong way. And, I'm sure that at times we do talk about those things both there & here, just 'cause we get to talking & it happens. Thanks! 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
typo

• Members

God, Carly’s kids are insufferable. 

One’s a pathetic excuse for a man, and the other one’s a whore, and an obsessive psychopath that puts Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction to shame.

It’s definitely a rare occasion when I’m taking Sonny’s side. 

And as for the ending with Anna and Jordan, that was an interesting turn in their storyline. I didn’t see it coming. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Hey!  Leave my precious Donna out of this!

Michael and Joss are the worst though.  I don't know why we are supposed to think Michael is some bada*s business shark and guy when almost every silly plan he has blows up in his face.