GENERAL HOSPITAL September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

9-11

Now hold on one minute!!! Jake and CHARLOTTE??? Well...it has been a while since GH had some pre-teens running around with a sweet young love. And it's one of Liz's kids so I would be for a story. I think. Though my mind is mentally family tree-ing as I type this. Meanwhile...I am wondering if there is going to be a story with Maxie's kids since they keep popping up and running around like they are BeBe's Kids. 

Yeah, this Sonny storyline made me go ??? at this court hearing. I mean...it had a shockingly good build so I ALMOST thought Sonny might wind up in jail with Cyrus (who I can't believe is back and how he has been connected to Austin/Mason and Nikolas though well played I guess) and Drew. So I am shocked the evidence has vanished.

So the mystery of Pikeman continues, but I love that Anna appears to be side-eying Valentin now.

I continue to love that Tracy is not just in one story. From all the Eddie Maine drama to her looping back around to trying to take Deception from Lucy. YES, PLEASE.

Happy to see Ms. Wu in the opening. And I loved that little black/white lace dress she wore a little while ago and how LL moved period. Like a calculating snake. Ooooo...she had Sonny pressed, Gladys scared, and Dante worried. GOOD. I am really looking forward to what moves she appears to be slowly making. 

I also continue to roll my eyes at Esme as Sprina spoiler. But I liked that Trina let her feelings get known with Spencer. I also loved that he expressed himself on being clear with Trina about where his feelings stand with Esme. And I loved the turtle doves. I also loved the cameraman and those pants on Spencer.

Please register in order to view this content