GENERAL HOSPITAL September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I do not understand what the heck was the point of even having Nik on this week!!! Mason could have told Austin that Nik escaped & when they got ready to actually do something with the character THEN he could have reappeared. This week was both confusing & a waste of our valuable time, if you ask me! 

• Members

At This Point I'd Rather call her "GuacaMolly"

Please register in order to view this content

The First, Unfortunately!!! His Nikolas Really makes Wish Stavros was Still Alive! He so looks Like RKK in Looks and Acting Style! I hate they are ruining Nikolas' Character for Sh*t!

I'm Glad Trina Is smarter than That AND Spencer Is A Gentleman, if wouldn't hanky panky in the Gallery I don't think he would sleep with Trina to try to patch their problems, that's the problem with Josslyn, She takes After Mommy Dearest in thinking Sex solutions every relationship problem!

I also loved seeing Blair, but I was hoping the Deceptor meant Erica Was Showing Up!

All I Know Is that I wonder if they Created The Role Of Ava Jerome with KDP in Mind!!!!! I would like to See Blair Meet Carly Though! They looked like great BFF's Material back in 2012

• Members

Oh, yeah, Nik is gone but he'll be back. (Adam Huss's husband's name is also Adam & they call them "The Adams".) 

Blair has one more appearance. 

The rumor that the show asked Lucci to come on, false, untrue, didn't ask. 

And whoever said that Tracy should have known the Cramers, I agree. That was a misstep. 

Oh, yeah, somebody told me we should create a calendar, for charity, Soap Fans Against Drunk Driving, and have it be a Molly of the Month calendar. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
just had a thought