GENERAL HOSPITAL September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m glad that Nikolas isn’t suffering from amnesia or something but at the same time, I don’t know if I like him keeping the secret about him being alive and plotting revenge again. 

As for Sonny, hopefully that disgusting little whore Joss was the one who ratted him out to the FBI. For once, the sudden,  random hatred that people give out every time something bad happens to Sonny or Carly would be justified. 

• Members
  • Mason is an absolute creep! Like, he must have attended a class in "Creep 101".
  • Maura West continues to serve face card and exuding absolute excellence as Ava. The interim writers are giving Ava's bite back, and I love it.
  • Adam Huss' Nikolas is MAGIC! Especially after yesterday's replay of [<i>redacted</i>]'s horrible, boring run. And Austin knowing he's awake? Amazing. But, c'mon Nik, there was no attempted murder. Not Ava's fault your head is weak.
  • Lucy's obsession and addiction to "gummies" has to be the funniest thing; I'm shocked Disney-ABC has allowed this to continue!
  • Seeing the showers at Pentonville does nothing for me, especially when we've got to see Cameron Mathison's Ryan Lavery Drew Cain. Is he going to drop the soap? And is this really the proper place to have an in-depth conversation over Drew's protection?
  • Carolyn Hennessy's comedy as Diane is gold... but, I'm not feeling her in the role anymore. She easily could have been cut after being hooked.
  • I am warming to Kirsten Storms' ligher brunette 'do. I really liked the darker hue on her, though! At least they fixed her eyebrows!
  • Did Josslyn turn Sonny in? Hilarious if she did! She'd get a few bump points... but not enough!
  • So it was pseudo-Dex? Interesting? But why does Josslyn give two-shits about it? She hates Sonny as if he cheated on HER!
  • Sonny is going to federal jail, and Diane is talking about a softball team? Hilarious!
Edited by Liberty City

• Members

Andrea the surrogate has had the procedure done and might be pregnant. What will happen next?

1. Andrea dies in a car crash. Molly and TJ turn to Kristina to be the surrogate.

2. The procedure fails. Molly and TJ turn to Kristina to be the surrogate.

3. Andrea has TJ's baby. Tj falls in love with Andrea and breaks up with Molly.

4. Andrea backs out of the agreement and wants to keep the baby. Molly and TJ fight her in court.

5. Andrea has the baby and give it Molly and TJ without problems.

• Members

I agree, the actress playing the surrogate is charming.  Too bad she's being wasted on an absolute bore of a story with the show's worst current couple, GranMolly & TJ.  The funniest coupling for me right now is Anna & Valentine turning into a Sleeping With The Enemy or Mr & Mrs Smith situation.  This is probably the best thing they could have done for those 2.  LOL.

Speaking of couples, the kissing scenes between Trina & Nicolas are the most awkward I've ever seen on a soap.  At first I thought it was a one-off situation with bad direction, but it keeps happening in every episode despite both actors being good, otherwise.  Does the show have an intimacy coordinator?  They need to teach these two actors how to kiss on camera if they're going to continue as a major couple.

I LOVED Lucy mentioning Erica Kane and Enchantment this week.  Can't wait to see how the Lucy & Tracy rivalry story takes shape.  That's definitely my current favorite, besides what's simmering with Nicolas' revenge/return plot, which should be great with Laura, Ava, Nicolas & Esme (what a family of fine actors!).  GH seems to finally be ramping up with these overlapping umbrella stories, like Sonny being arrested.  I hope they send him away to prison for a long time.

• Members

Yes, they do & use him or her constantly. 

I recently posed a question elsewhere which I will ask here:

Which is worse:

Continuing on with a less than satisfactory NuMolly? 

or

Having Haley Pullos back? 

I am also trying to find out if it's true that they asked Lucci & she said no & KDP was second choice to Lucci. If so, KDP's pop cultural value has just soared! Frankly a real feather in her cap. I love it!