GENERAL HOSPITAL September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OUCH!!!! Scorched earth in words! 

@carolineg   You are probably right about Tyler. I am so concerned about him because it is both substances & bipolar & of course, he hurt himself so badly when he hit his head. He's been 'self-medicating" for so along now that it is an entrenched behavior.

I truly have high hopes that someone who has been working since she was a child & got into a bad fix at 24, well, she is young enough to really turn things around & have the whole rest of her life in front of her. And it can't hurt to have NLG in your corner. 

• Members
  • Oh, wow. They allowed Curtis a change of shirt, ha. And N'neka! YAY!
  • It's nice to finally see Maxie out of that apartment she has been in since 2008.
  • It's cool that Jake is getting some more airtime; hopefully this is a sign of storylines to come.
  • Still so happy to see Kate Mansi as Kristina!
  • Well, the deadly pool is closed until 2024. Cya!
  • Diane didn't want to wear her Starfish earrings in court? It's a miracle!
  • Can Violet take care of Carly? Yes? Awesome.
  • nünüMolly gotta GO! They've got someone who looks 39 in a dress that is three-sizes too small.
  • Dropped charges, already?! This is disappointing. Majorly disappointing. Put his ass away... for good.
  • So, if Aidan is not getting the gay storyline, can Jake get it, instead? He should be loving Ben & Danny full-stop!
  • NOOOOOOO!!! NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!! Jake + Danny + Ben = ENDGAME!!! Send psycho child Cassadine AWAY!!!!!! Lulu, wake the [!@#$%^&*] up, bring Ben to Jake and send the brat back to Switzerland.

• Members

The charges are dropped against Sonny and he thanks Dex for doing a good job with the coffee beans. Sonny is so grateful he tells Dex "Take the night off."

So....no raise, no job promotion, no vacation in Positano. Dex gets THE NIGHT OFF. And that was the exciting end of the episode.

I seriously LMAO for 3 minutes.

• Members

Awwwww Sprina

Please register in order to view this content

That was the best part of today. I’m so glad Trina is thinking for herself and not letting Esme or anyone else get the better of her.

Don’t even know what to make of this Sonny stuff though. What was the point of it all if it was going to be wrapped up so quickly? 

And yeah, I’m sorry to say it but somebody has to: Maxie’s kids are f*ckin annoying

Jake/Charlotte/Wyatt triangle incoming

It would be clever and different for GH if Jake and Wyatt both turned out to be bi, but that’s not Frank’s style

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

What a wonderful episode. They had Jake, Violet, Georgie, James, Charlotte, and Ace all on the same day.

Esme is moving to Kelly's. How will Spencer react to no longer living with Ace? Will he hang around Kelly's all the time because Ace is there?

Edited by Aragorn