B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That’s a decent (old) picture of Bradley.

It’s HILARIOUS how much of a bitch Liam is, and obviously the writers are in on the joke to some extent, given the comedic context of those scenes. He’s the perfect embodiment of toxic masculinity meets “soy boy.” Aside from Scott Clifton’s much-appreciated commitment to fitness, is there anything that suggests “leading man material” for this character?

• Members

For a long time Krista Allen had this as her profile/description at the top of her twitter and instagram accounts: 
 Currently on your TV as “Dr. Taylor Hamilton-Hayes Forrester Rashid Forrester Marone Jones, Princess of Morocco”

Please register in order to view this content

Now her twitter profile says
2023 Daytime Emmy Nominee for Outstanding Supporting Actress As (the world renowned) “Dr. Taylor Hayes” Bold and The Beautiful

Supposedly this is Krista Allen's account on "Threads.net". 
https://www.threads.net/@kristaallenxo
That *seems* to be her since it's the same username as Krista's ig account (and Threads/IG/facebook are all the same company) but I don't know how to verify whether someone on social media is who they say they are.  
The description/profile at the top of that Threads page doesn't mention her being an actress, so I don't know if it's really her.
(There's a post on that Threads account from July 29 saying her twitter was hacked and she's in Mexico, but I am dubious.)

• Webmaster

The threads account is Krista's. She has the blue check which carries over from your Instagram profile. As you mentioned the threads handle is same as her Insta so I wouldn't doubt it, unless someone hacked all her accounts, making her the third soap actress to have had that happen to her in about a months' time.

• Members

Sheila never raised Finn though. He has only known about her for a few years, and during the time he has known her she has done absolutely nothing to earn any love or respect from him. So comparing him and Sheila to Wyatt and Quinn is hardly relevant. Wyatt grew up with Quinn, and she's the only mother he has ever known. Finn also had a mother, Li, and there's been no hint that she was anything but a good mother to him. So why he's now ready to throw everything away to have a relationship with Sheila is more than mind-boggling. It's beyond comprehension.

• Members

Quinn was Sheila's placeholder for several years. Go through all of Quinn's felonies, relationships ($B, Deacon, Eric), working at FC, wrath of Steffy ('She's TOXIC!'), Liam/Adam, Katie, spiking Brooke's drink, getting 'redemption' through an unexpected relationship (Eric v. Deacon).

Funny Liam tries to tag Finn with Sheila's influence. Does that also apply to $B?

• Members

Of course not, $Bill gets pass after pass, even when he was sexing up Sheila they were all begging him to "snap out of it" yet Finn nor Thomas get the benefit of the doubt. Biased writing for sure

Bill is pretty sociopathic IMO given all the sh*t he's done over the years. Yet Lame and Wyatt make excuse after excuse for him and act like he's some great father even though he has basically said Liam is his favorite

• Members

I’m pretty much hanging around the boards to see how long it’s gonna take Finn - after Steffy takes the kid and runs out - how long it takes him to find some hope somewhere right around his sad, lonely cliff home.  And that’s when he gets angry - angry enough with Liam for causing trouble — and since he and Steffy got an annulment - to get back at both Liam and Steffy - that SINN is now HINN because Finn did find some hope by being buried in Hope.  He embraces the darkness of Sheila, because it also has to be about Sheila so I’ll throw that in as - a just in case.  I’ve seen the term SINN — well it’s gonna be STEAM and HINN before you know it!