B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The thing is Liam allows Bill in his life and he's basically a step below Sheila with all he's done over the years and has gotten away with cause of his $$$

I agree about SC's exaggerated facial expressions etc. I'm STILL waiting for Steffy to tell Finn about Liam forcing his pig lips on hers. She owes him that much. Plus she's being stupid about Liam, he does have an agenda, even Wyatt called him on it

I don't think he ever had any, they just have to use him to prop Sheila who's so over done they need to cut their losses. 

I'm at the point I wish they'd just made Quinn his birth mother instead of Sheila

• Members

I know that Bill has done some questionable things over the years, but in comparison with Sheila he's an amateur.

I can understand being a fan of Finn/Steffy and not liking Liam, but it feels like people are downplaying Sheila's crimes in order to keep Finn from looking completely idiotic. Sheila has spent the last 30 years terrorizing and tormenting, and even killing, countless people. Her crime spree includes stolen babies, kidnapping, shooting, poisoning, blackmail and attempted murder. She's a complete lunatic and Finn is looking like a lunatic himself for suggesting that Steffy should even remotely entertain the idea of having her in their life in any way, shape or form.

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Members

That's another ridiculous plot. 

Ridge: I looked through the hole and saw my future ....you.

Who did he expect to see Taylor or a guy's cock?

Just silly seeing Brooke through that hole and that was suppose to be some magical thing. GMAB!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

8-3

FINALLY!!! CONFLICT!!!

And Steffy and Finn where they should be...FRONTBURNER!!! Said what you want about the fallout from Sheila going free (and I'm sure you all have

Please register in order to view this content

) but I've been enjoying the conflict that her going free, Kelly almost drowning, Liam being a little bitca (okay, maybe not that lol) that it has given to Steffy and Finn. And JMW and TN have been acting their butts off in their fighting. That look Steffy gave when Kelly told her who saved her...PRICELESS. 

I am hoping that Finn punches Liam at some point. Now that Hope is gone, he's been nag, nag, butt, nagging his way into Steffy's marriage. He's been unhanded with that whole Finn/Sheila hug thing. And now he wants to WHINE. BOY, BYE!!!  Finn better fight for his girl. 

I admit that I kinda like that the fact that Steffy and Finn never testified against Sheila is the reason that she's out now. So basically BILL'S fault. lol. And I will always love how when news gets out, it is revealed graudally to the characters. It makes me think of old school soap and I can't hate on that. Though I wonder where Sheila goes from here and how it effects Deacon who has been doing well.

I will never not keep holding for Round 2 of Li vs Sheila. 

• Members

LOL!!! I think they could write his issues with Sheila better cuz is she really forgiven for shooting him dead?

Now Liam...meh. I don't find it propping, but I DEFINITELY find him annoying. I'm about to start reading him in this thread like he's a Real Housewife that I don't like. I dislike him so much right now, butting in. I LOVED Wyatt calling him out on why he's getting between him. Such a Male Brooke.