B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ridge should be snarked at and mocked and laughed at in every scene he's in. That talk with Finn? Finn should've told him to phuck off.

And not that I'm surprised on a soap with writing this bad, but Liam is already begging Steffy to take him back. These characters cannot be alone for more than 2 days before moving on to someone else -- and their family members can't do anything but get involved in their loved ones lives.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A kiss and a hug and marriages are destroyed? Come on Bradley! Don't insult my intelligence. Your viewers are not dumb. Quit forcing Liam and Liam/Steffy again. Where are the fresh stories you promised??

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I've missed it but why are people assuming Taylor would have anything valuable to say?  All she's gonna tell Steffy is the big secret....that, hun, maybe you should listen to Finn.  His Mom....Sheila is actually a good person....she saved me too.   That's what they're going to do hahahahahaha.  Suddenly Sheila saved everyone at some point and isn't so bad after all.  Well, I mean, she shoots people and stuff and all the other stuff, but in the words of Eric/Bad Santa - Sheeesh a Changed PERSHON.  

Nah, like people are saying (huh?)  Finn's a REAL MAN!  The real man is gonna be lookin' for a REAL WOMAN.   HOPE! hahahahaha.  I don't even remember - does Finn know Steffy's Mama bought a baby for Steffy?  And Thomas kinda helped along as much as he could?  All that needs to happen is for that to come out - Taylor buying a baby for her daughter, and....crazy brother helping out.....sounds as toxic as Finn and Sheila.  Kinda weird for Steffy and Taylor to have any feelings of craziness toward Sheila when they're kinda just as toxic.  

• Members

I know it's been done for decades -- and that's the very reason it needs to stop.

I have to agree with you. I like KA in the role a lot, but Taylor is a SMH character who's no better than any of the others when it comes to common sense and letting go of the past and setting herself up for more hurt.