B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why the hell is Hope SMILING at Liam during Beth's birthday party??? Has she lost her mind, is she on drugs, or is she just an idiot???

And why is RJ lecturing and preaching reconciliation to Hope and Liam??? Shouldn't he be hitting on some fine young ladies in town, or even checking out other guys' pecs and arms at the rooftop gym?

• Members

I'm reading through the threads and everything sounds ridiculous.  But - that's an honest SORAS really.  She was born at the beginning of 2019.  She'd be 4 and a half in real years.  Given divorces, remarriages, annulments, and re-re marriages happen in 1 week on this show, that's about the most believable thing I've heard in the past few years.

• Members

So at the beginning of the show, I was like....maybe we're finally getting a Liam-free episode for once. But, NOPE, there he is! Smirking and being tiresome.

Poor RJ. He's got a rocking bod. Should be having a fun youth focused story, but all he gets to do is play marriage counselor.

Did Zende fall off the face of the earth?

• Members

I wondered what people's feelings are - how do you set up a poll? Is that possible on here?  Never done it.

Vote for who Finn will sleep with first, while Steffy is gone (if she's leaving - I read she is leaving for maternity leave):

A. Hope

B. Taylor

C. Brooke

D. Katie - probably will need Emmy reel material, so a tryst with Finn will allow them to get it on, get it over with, and give Katie some well-deserved crying time

E. Paris or Bridget (I think these are the two underdog / long shot choices, but tempted to put them on the list, just in case the writers wanted to toss someone else a bone).

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

RJ is starting to give me Aly vibes when she began to go off the deep end, wearing long Amish dresses and preaching about Hope's virtues... 

In the world of B&B, the George Floyd era is over, so Zende and Paris are yesterday's news. Carter will eventually be just a wedding officiant again... I'll be glad if I'm wrong, but we've seen this sort of scenario play out on B&B.... 

Meanwhile, didn't Rena Sofer leave the show a full year ago and she's still in the opening credits? 

• Members

The RJ obsession with saving Hope and Liam's marriage might could have worked if the writing has been more nuanced such as RJ coming from the point of view on how Ridge and Brooke's many marriages and divorces impacted him as a child. But, instead he's preoccupation with fixing everyone's marriage just feels odd.