B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL!!!

I only watched today for the SINN scenes I completely FF’d through any of the Eric/RJ scenes.

Ridge and Carter invading Deacon’s privacy was idiotic and pointless too as Deacon pointed lol. The whole Sheila thing has been dragged out but hey Sheila would be the show’s new anti-heroine (or heroine) in my eyes if she took out BOTH Ridge & Liam at the same time.

Meant to comment earlier on this but Thomas making Liam cry calling him a fool to reject Hope on Monday was hilarious. 

LOL!!!

I feel like this story if it needed had been told should’ve happened like 15-20 years ago when it would’ve had more dramatic impact if it had been needed to be told back then, especially if Eric had collaborated with Thorne, Sally 1.0, or CJ in secret or even Donna at the height of “Honey Bear”. 

• Members

After he takes a shower in the outdoor shower that Quinn had put in for his birthday because multi-millionaires have always wanted an outdoor shower but can’t afford one or something? And he wanted one for years they said, but I guess his longtime wife Stephanie never knew nor anyone else? Maybe RJ can remind him about all the resources he has at his disposal both at work and at home. 

• Members

It's interesting to me how the Finn actor and Ronn Moss have the same acting abilities, same level of handsomeness in their prime era. Yet the former isn't as belittled as the latter's always been - I think that's because RM's Ridge came across and was supposed to be really smug.

Personally I think they're both decent actors - not versatile for sure - in the sense that they do/did their roles justice.

• Members

It wouldn’t even take him saying those words to get you in his bed again you whore.

And wouldn’t matter cause Hope is gonna be riding him before you know it.  Just wait until Sheila drugs her own son so that he hooks up with Hope and she can get video of it to send it to Steffy.  That’ll take care of her. 

• Members

I used to think Finn was beyond boring, but he's gotten more of an edge with this story. I hope that continues. I'd love to see him...not get as twisted as Sheila...but becoming much more aggressive. I just want him to punch Liam so bad!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Not sure if this was discussed but was that JMc having a brain fart when he forgot  Hayes name,  talking to Steffy? She had to remind him and I couldn’t tell if that was intentional or not? It doesn’t seem like they are trying to do some sort of dementia story with Eric so it seemed like a genuine mistake. 

• Members

Ronn was so bad that he's one of the worst actors I've ever seen on soaps, and that's saying a lot given Cameron Mathison is on soaps LMAO

"Finn most boring character in history of soaps" nice try dear, but that's stretching it, he's hugely popular and we know what people mean by "boring" ie he isn't verbally and emotionally abusive like 99 percent of "men" on soaps like Lame, Ridge, Bill etc

At least Finn is a throw back to OG soap heroes, if it weren't for TK, Ridge would be barely a footnote in BOLD's history cause Ronn was NOT memorable at all