B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Damn Loser is an expert gas lighter, Steffy rejected his loser ass so he gas light's Hope to keep his options open

I knew Thomas would get hurt in all of this, tis why I wanted him away from Hope cause Liam/Hope are Bell's Brooke/Ridge next generation and Thomas will be collateral damage 

Hey Ridge STHU YOU and DUMBASS Bill are the reason why Sheila is free to begin with

• Members

I have people who repeatedly tell me he doesn't care about ratings cause he doesn't need the $$
I can't imagine at all that CBS is happy with these ratings, losing over 400K since a year ago

No "thus far" Finn isn't the cheating or man whore type, but keep trying 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Though 10 is bumping it from its timeslot for the return of Neighbours to an earlier slot. They have also been screwing around with its repeat airings in the mornings in the last year.

@boldau do you have the figures from last year to compare? Still the ratings seem decent and I'm sure 10 has bigger issues to worry about like how their primetime is a mess and how the network is consistently fourth in the ratings.

Edited by Slutty Shauna Fan

• Members

Yes, correct. 10 envisage that Neighbours *could* be a good lead-in to the 5pm news, however time will tell. In saying that, Bold before Neighbours may give it a solid prop - a decent soap hour!

However, there has been some noise over the move which takes effect 18 September, which will likely increase once people realise the change has happened. Bold has been a great lead-in to 10’s 5pm news since February 1996 (when Bold moved from 1pm to 4.30pm). Bold’s new 4pm timeslot may fail given that Fridays episode will air at 4.30pm. Neighbours will not air on Friday’s (worldwide output will be Mon-Thurs only). The inconsist timeslot may damage Bolds brand on 10. More info here if you wish to read.

10 shuffled their mornings in January this year (to shorten Studio 10 which was failing). The Bold replay moved from 7.30am to 9.30am. Bold gets more eyeballs at 9.30am - mums/dads have done school drop off, Today show etc. has finished.

Edited by boldau

• Members

Thank you for clarifying @boldau and @Slutty Shauna Fan the Australia situation. It appears I was misled in one of the FB groups I’m in that people in Australia had abandoned the show in droves. Maybe they meant people were just disappointed by recent stories idk. 

It’s hard not to watch a total train wreck sometimes lol. 

• Members

This show is so embarrassing.

Just imagine everyone in town has nothing to do but talk about relationships -- OTHER people's relationships -- and who should be with whom.

Just imagine someone like sl_ut Brooke Logan (of all people) dispensing relationship and marriage advice to her daughter or to ANYONE. Ditto who_re Ridge.

Just imagine a simp of a woman like Hope who screws Thomas with mad lust one day and the next says "Oops."

The truth is, even if we remove Liam from this show, it's still GARBAGE.