B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's not necessarily that she would have something valuable to say, but she is Steffy's mother, and she has a history with Sheila, so her absence is a little glaring. Not that it's unusual for Taylor to be absent when her children are in any kind of crisis. That has been the case for the last 10 years or so.

• Members

Liam going on about Sheila stalking and he is stalking Steffy.

The peep hole was back again. 

Liam daydreaming about Steffy...yuck!

He loves Hope but made the biggest mistake giving up Steffy. Make this insane ridiculous story stop!

The scab are just repeating the same thing over and over again.

• Members

Monday's episode was yet another one where the same six characters repeat the same exact lines from the week before. I checked out before the opening.

Speaking of the opening, if you were a casual viewer of the last month or so, it'd be perfectly understandable if you thought the show only had seven to eight characters.

• Members

Why anyone would want either Tridge or Bridge now is beyond me. And why either of these two women still want Ridge is one of the great mysteries of life. He has treated them both appallingly over the years, but they still come back for more. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It's different because both Krista and Thorsten are so different from Hunter and Ronn in the way they play their characters. I know Thorsten has played Ridge for a long time now, but I'm still not won over by his portrayal of Ridge. In comparison I adjusted very easily to Winsor Harmon's Thorne when he took over from Jeff Trachta.