B&B August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

You can't help but wonder how Liam would have reacted to all this Finn/Sheila business if his marriage to Hope had been solid....

Please register in order to view this content

It would actually have made for a better story if Liam and Hope were still together when all this happened. Liam could still be fearful for his daughter's (and Steffy's) safety and his saviour complex kick in. That would give more credibility to Hope's turn towards Thomas.

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO Taylor dragged Ridge and basically said FInn is the man he could NEVER be. I love Taylor!

He'd whine but Hope would knock sense into him knowing Finn would never deliberately put his family in danger. Hope, even though I don't care for her much, was the voice of reason for that loser

• Members

8-9

Yeeeah that was a letdown. After that awesome ending of Finn doing his best RM Ridge's moment on Liam, the following episode was soooo 'the writers propping up Liam' to me and I was just rolling my eyes. And to add insult to injury, Ridge wanted to go and judge Finn, too? RIDGE. GTFO. 

JMW...even when she's upset at her man...will ALWAYS give good bitca. And I LOVED it. Her at work and everyone asking her questions about Finn and Sheila. Just chef's kiss.

And then Liam proving Finn right by making that play on Steffy. Just...UGH. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Liam the Stalker was again on today's show. Why does Steffy think she's safe at her grandfather? Liam comes and goes day and night without any security. The door is unlocked.

A Liam the Stalker tribute!! Press play!!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I love all the talk about the extra security around Eric's house, yet people just walk right into the house over and over with the front door obviously unlocked.

Liam is coming off soooooo creepy in this storyline. His marriage to Hope ended what...three weeks ago...and he's pledging everlasting love to Steffy now. I'm so over both Liam AND Ridge ping-ponging between the same two women. It all comes off very misogynistic.