DAYS: Peter Porte joins the show

• Members

but not as his Beyond Salem character

Peter Porte has joined Days of Our Lives. The actor who played an agent called Kyle Graham on Beyond Salem chapter one will make his debut on the Peacock soap opera as Dimitri Von Leuschner on May 8, 2023. He will make his debut in scenes with Lauren Koslow's Kate Roberts. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When I say I am REALLY hoping you’re wrong. But I have seen an upcoming picture of them and I hope it’s as innocent as it looks. Idk a part of me is soooooooo tired of days writing Kate like she is only good for one thing yet I really don’t want her with Roman either. 

• Members

whatever $$ they are freeing up from people being let go or leaving should NOT be wasted on Kate Mansi, even tho I did like her Abby more than Marci Miller. 

Peter Porte's a big get, tho. If they can keep him around it could be interesting to see him going head-to-head w/ EJ. He would be a good replacement for Victor as the bad guy that's not the worst (ala EJ) on the canvas, but he's not the good guy either, etc.