General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think we can handle two things in our minds at once. My being disgusted by HP's reckless and dangerous actions that could very nearly have killed that man and a lot of other people doesn't mean I'm by definition gonna relish in the Daily Mail, of all publications, stalking this sick and struggling woman to rehab. It's just exploitation of an all-around sad story.

• Members

Molly got confirmation of her endometriosis today. Halley Pullos was very good today. Too bad she might not be seen anymore. 

Spencer is a convicted stalker. Today he vowed to follow Esme wherever in the world that she went. Do I smell a restraining order coming?

• Members

Get 'em, Brenda!!! 

I tease, I tease!!!

Please register in order to view this content

All I have to say re: MM vs KM is that it speaks volume that after KM's first return after MM's first exit, that Abby was written from that moment on like it was KM's version of the character...no matter who was playing her.

• Members

Lol!  Maybe MM would be a fabulous Lulu.  Who knows?  Just don't start with me because I like Mansi better or haven't sought out MM's fabulous indie film work.   I am over it. 

On to actual GH, did Willow die yet?  Did Diane wear another Talbots suit?

• Members

Agree wholeheartedly.  I don't see anything wrong with what NLG said. Many of those saying so are likely PO'd Trumpers, who hate NLG because she is an outspoken Democrat. 

NLG NEVER screams like a psychopath.  I can guess your politics by your hate.

You must have NOT seen her in her last year on the show.  She was FIRE, just as good as IF NOT BETTER than Kate Mansi. LOVE BOTH!! I am hoping GH grabs Marci Miller as LuLu she'd be better. 

• Members

Taggert advises Portia again tomorrow. I do not think she will heed his advice.

Doesnt Portia have anything better to do then try to break up #Sprina? Like I don't know: Her Job and /or work on her marriage?

Could Spencer picking a fight having to do with Victor's will reading? What if Victor made Valentin the head of Cassadine Industries?